Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's fine and expected when you have more on the shelf. In this case, what would Ford do, take someone else's Bronco and make that customer wait?
How is it someone else’s bronco? No-one owns them yet right? You had mentioned that Ford might think differently if he actually owned the bronco, but now people own unbuilt Broncos? How does that work?

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

look again at the gouges on the top part. Not even mentioning the huge dent. I'm not a body mechanic to me that's totalled
It certainly looks fixable. They would cut out the damaged sheet metal and weld in a replacement, but its hard to tell from the pic the total amount of damage incurred. The big question is when would the parts be available? The trucking company insurance co. may write it off just so they don't have to spend the man power to try and get it to an auction house or sell it outright. I'd be interested to see where it ends up.

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tweeted Mike Levine for you. Sorry if someone else has done this already, but thats all I could do. This is so bad. I am sorry to see this and hopefully they will ship you a new one ASAP! Don't let them repair it.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 2.59.54 PM.png
Can you imagine Levine getting all these tweets from random people. lol

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry but I’m not sure that this is Ford’s fault. The transport company’s insurance policy will be paying for the replacement. But Ford has no reason or justification for providing you with a new Bronco in front of other reservation holders because yours was damaged during transit after it left the manufacturer. What a bummer, good luck!

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

look again at the gouges on the top part. Not even mentioning the huge dent. I'm not a body mechanic to me that's totalled
I’ve got a lot of experience with body work, and until there are more photos of the damage, it’s near impossible to come to that conclusion based on this photo.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dear Lord!!! I was eating dinner when I saw this. These type of graphic images should not be disseminated via the internet!!!! I am sick and cannot even finish my meal!!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This sucks, but I guess I don't get your tone. A shipping company screwed up Ford's (not yours) Bronco. Ford is the aggrieved party, not you. Ford had to file the claim and work out the loss, not you. You just have to wait a little while for a brand new vehicle. I am sure they will take care of you as soon as possible.

Not sure an "open letter" is the best way to get your voice heard.
It kind of goes all the way back to step 1. Your reservation is a place in line and nothing more. Unfortunately, the transporter screwup moved you further back in line.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How is it someone else’s bronco? No-one owns them yet right? You had mentioned that Ford might think differently if he actually owned the bronco, but now people own unbuilt Broncos? How does that work?
They don't, so Ford owes the customer nothing. It still belongs to Ford.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't, so Ford owes the customer nothing. It still belongs to Ford.
So then I guess since no one owns the unbuilt Broncos, Ford can rebuild another bronco for the customer who didn’t get one due to shipping damage right? Technically it’s not jumping in line of other customers because no one owns them and Ford owes them nothing, correct?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, I truly hope some of the folks in this thread have nothing at all to do with providing customers a product as a career. Holy crap!
I worked for the same company for 37 years. Part of it in customer service. I got several awards and cash bonuses for going above and beyond.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So then I guess since no one owns the unbuilt Broncos, Ford can rebuild another bronco for the customer who didn’t get one due to shipping damage right? Technically it’s not jumping in line of other customers because no one owns them and Ford owes them nothing, correct?
If they are unbuilt, they aren't even Broncos yet, just parts.:confused:
Perhaps they could build him another. Who knows if there are any constraints on parts for that build? Seems like you just want to argue at this point.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I worked for the same company for 37 years. Part of it in customer service. I got several awards and cash bonuses for going above and beyond.
Then I’m sure you understand that your job and responsibility for your product didn’t end when the product left the building. Nice job!
Sponsored