Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632278644673

Bill Ford is on the forums?! 😳
Totally sucks but asking everyone to help get fords attention to rush you a bronco pronto is drastic. It’s not Fords fault an outsourced trucking company Screwed up. Accidents happen or rather s$&t happens
Sponsored

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean it sucks yea...but you also have a 911 listed in your vehicle list so....relax, life could be worse? Idk if you're going to have much luck getting someone on the forum to "wave their hand and get you a new bronco in 3 weeks because you deserve it" when 90% of us are still waiting...most of us without a 911 in the driveway.
How do you know it’s not say an ‘82 he picked up in the early ‘90’s? Not a fair comment without additional information.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can speak from experience that Ford cannot fix or replace a fucked up roof in three weeks as OP requests .... just saying.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632278644673

Bill Ford is on the forums?! 😳
Totally sucks but asking everyone to help get fords attention to rush you a bronco pronto is drastic. It’s not Fords fault an outsourced trucking company Screwed up. Accidents happen or rather s$&t happens
Wow, that brings back a memory. I got into an accident like that in Boston. A guy in a Ford Maverick ran the light and T boned me.

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ouch! Sorry Dude!

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sorry, but what has your loss been other than a bit of inconvenience? it is not like your dealer forced you to purchase a damaged vehicle, or tried to deceive you by passing off a repaired vehicle. i am sure your hopes were up and now you are sad but what is your real loss? the carrier damaged the vehicle which you have not paid for. the dealer refused to accept the damaged vehicle. how is this ford's problem? they made a good vehicle which was damaged. they have no obligation to jump through hoops to get another one for you. maybe after mine is delivered, i may have a bit more empathy (probably not). but really, this is not a ford problem.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Isn't this what "priority 1 and 2" codes are for? to get a total vehicle replacement ASAP? can't imagine it would be 4 months.....
In today's world a priority 1 or 2 doesn't seem to be much. I've been at PC 01 since early July and just finally got a build week Oct 25th.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry OP, hopefully it gets resolved soon.

I was going to sarcastically ask if the dealer was sure the transportation company was at fault, or if it was FORDs Quality Control rockstars at work, but thought better of it.

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh MAN . . . . that's terrible: "FUBAR"
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632295954004

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In today's world
In today's world a priority 1 or 2 doesn't seem to be much. I've been at PC 01 since early July and just finally got a build week Oct 25th.
Special circumstance in your case because you were a MIC top. The 1 coding did nothing for you, and the other 1st editions until the problem with the roof system was sorted out. Unique situation, not a "doesn't mean much" thing.

This vehicle is a soft top. if it was priority coded 1, it would be built/replaced quicker I believe.

Sponsored

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The plea needs to go to the Dealer by making your new order a Priority 1 to skip the line at your dealership… not with Ford.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I'd just give up at this point and get a 4 door Wrangler if you really need a vehicle soon. Be patient and wait until the Bronco's are on the lot or built much quicker in the future. Seems like such a mess to almost get a delivered Bronco and then have to wait another 4 months. Screw that mess. Life is too short to keep waiting because of a number of factors including this almost worst case scenario of an incompetency like the truck driver damaging your new Bronco.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
After how long we've been waiting I still would have taken delivery. I'd just pretend the damage wasn't there.
Sponsored