nealpark

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr FE / 2013 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know exactly how you feel. My FJ TT hit an overpass while on a transport trailer before I took delivery. All things considered it wasn't too destroyed, so I was fortunate.
Sponsored

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There appears not to be structural damage there. Iā€™ve seen worse done by a tree that was rather easily fixed. The a pillar doesnā€™t appear to be out of position, nor does the windshield.

Weā€™d need to see more pics, but that looks to be a rather easy fix, from my experience.

I highly doubt that can be a total loss.
But who wants their new stuff to be fixed? I wouldn't take it.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That seriously SUCKS, at least they are going to replace it. I wouldn't not want the damaged one even if it is repaired

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel for ya man, if I were Ford I would reach out and have a new Bronco personally delivered to ya. Iā€™ve seen some damaged in transit but not quite to this extent. Sadly I donā€™t think Ford will do much besides to have the shop fix it.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean it sucks yea...but you also have a 911 listed in your vehicle list so....relax, life could be worse? Idk if you're going to have much luck getting someone on the forum to "wave their hand and get you a new bronco in 3 weeks because you deserve it" when 90% of us are still waiting...most of us without a 911 in the driveway.
Excuse me, one does not simply park their "911 in the driveway" like a commoner. The Porsche is stored in a climate control carriage house next to the Merc, Bentley, and Jag. The servants, grounds keepers, and help, leave their vehicles out of sight around back "in the driveway".

Hope the OP gets a replacement soon. Race Red does look sharp.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How tf did the company be like "welp let's see if the dealer accepts it." Thinking out loud. Idk if it would help but the dealership should have accepted it then ordered parts? Idk which would have a better response?
Thats always a tricky part. I ship freight everyday and unless something is 100% cemetery destroyed you are always better off signing it damaged, greatly speeds up the claim process. If a delivery is refused it has to go back to the shipper before a claim can start. Not sure if vehicle transport works the same way though.

OP sucks that that happened. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly for you. Gotta be honest tho and I know I'll sound like an asshat, but the this customer deserves it line rubbed me the wrong way tho. Maybe if you had one of the colors that's going away it wouldn't have rubbed me the wrong way, but the process has begun. Hopefully they get it straighten out for you

Reactions: GMC

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I imagine the replacement comes in 2022 model year....it would appear Race Red wouldn't be an option then.....

With mine pushed to 2022, I am hoping they don't force a color change, but given that those bumped to 2022 have to re-submit orders, if it isn't a model year option it isn't happening.

Hopefully the circumstance will get it replaced quicker.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Race red is not going away, RAPID red is.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't blame them refusing it. By the time the dealership fights the trucking company insurance to pony up anything it may be 6-8 months before this thing is fixed and ready for delivery. Probably just as easy to place a new order and start over. Being a soft top, even the back of the line would be faster. With Ford intervening, it might be just a month or two.

DrewPeakoc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd be pissed too, but the dealership did the right thing. What do you want Ford to do? Send you a new one right away? This isn't their fault. You should be going after the shipping company...

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excuse me, one does not simply park their "911 in the driveway" like a commoner. The Porsche is stored in a climate control carriage house next to the Merc, Bentley, and Jag. The servants, grounds keepers, and help, leave their vehicles out of sight around back "in the driveway".

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 30 rock kin

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To be a July order and have it delivered is lucky to start with. Im sure others waiting longer would like theirs fast too.
Sponsored