Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow that sucks OP, I didn't read every page but my $.02 would be to have the dealership get their Ford district sales manager involved. I have a family member who works for one of the imports in that position and they have helped out in cases like this. What a bummer.
Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think we all can sympathize, that just sucks.
Damaged freight is a norm in my current job, we produce/ship products for the HVAC industry.
However, the damage is usually caused by a newbie on a powered forklift, who just watched all the Fast n Furious movies in sequence.
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632329293162

Unfortunately this happens, remember when the transport caught fire while shipping the Broncos that were on tour prior to production? The shipping industry is expensive and per our shipping team liaison, there are fewer drivers...even with them charging high mileage costs to accommodate high fuel costs. Imagine its the same in the vehicle transport industry. Wonder if this was a rookie error or equipment failure?

Accidents happen, just sucks you drew the short straw. Pull up a chair and wait with the rest of us until our number is called.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1632329293162

Bill Ford is on the forums?! 😳
Totally sucks but asking everyone to help get fords attention to rush you a bronco pronto is drastic. It’s not Fords fault an outsourced trucking company Screwed up. Accidents happen or rather s$&t happens
Yeah, From "Dirt" mountain back to "Broke Back" mountain. Screwed by delivery driver.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One piece of advice I saw elsewhere:
Demand a copy of the OASIS report before you sign anything. This should document if any bodywork was done on a 'new' vehicle. Not sure how true that is, but, it can't hurt anyway.

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry to hear this, I definitely feel for you. These delivery drivers could care less. You should watch them driving them to and from dirt mountain. They definitely arnt their personal vehicles they are driving.

Sponsored

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd be pissed too, but the entitlement is kind of funny. I ordered my Bronco before you and don't won't have a MY21. Which customer should they do right by and get a Bronco to ASAP?

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a similarly damaged new F150 FX4 in October of 2006, it had the sunroof (max options) that was also busted. The dealer bought it from Ford on an online auction as I recall, had it transported in, fixed it, then put it on the used lot. I got it for about $5,000 off the already lowered by rebate price. Drove it for years without any issues, and you couldn't tell it had been repaired. Hope you can get this fixed and save a little money in the process. Hang in there!

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that sucks OP, I didn't read every page but my $.02 would be to have the dealership get their Ford district sales manager involved. I have a family member who works for one of the imports in that position and they have helped out in cases like this. What a bummer.
My condolences to the OP. This above is what I came here to say…

Most all Bronco orders at this point are customer orders. So they’re all attached to VINs that people are watching and waiting for. The OP’s dealership did the right thing by instantly ordering a new one. Their hands are pretty much tied. But a district or regional Ford manager may be able to pull a few strings to prioritize an order. Or may be able to expand some searching to see if there’s a dealer mannequin or stock order that’s close to OP’s and near production that can be adjusted to exact spec and sent his way.

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Godot75 sorry that happened. If I lived nearby, I'd drop off my 2dr BB so you could at least drive the kiddos around for a day. Bummer. Truly sucks.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

Hey there! I'd like to see what I can do to assist you with this, as we appreciate you being part of the Ford family. Please send us a private message with your order number. Thanks!

Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there! I'd like to see what I can do to assist you with this, as we appreciate you being part of the Ford family. Please send us a private message with your order number. Thanks!
Awesome..!! Thanks for chiming in.!

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody probably has already said this, but its hard to read 13 pages of comments. Dealer could have accepted it, fast tracked it thru their collision center let you drive it till the new order comes in then Ford could approve the buy back or a simple "key toss" to get you in a virgin Bronco. Hope it goes your way.!

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn OP, also shoutout CT. THat sucks and is super unfortunate. Hopefully you can get your build sooner and hopefully @Ford Motor Company does the right thing. Working in this area with Motor Truck Cargo claims years ago, it might be worthwhile for the dealer to file a claim against the third party, and have the demand be the new vehicle with filing suit if demands are reached within X days. the Last mile headache, sorry you are going through that
Sponsored