First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Repair like that wouldn’t show up on oasis. Oasis shows vehicle info like vin, build date engine and trans and related codes and recent warranty repairs. Collision damage is never warranty
I wasn't sure if it did, but makes sense. So the question is: how does one get a record of any pre-sale bodywork then? It seems shady to not disclose bodywork done prior to sale on a "new" vehicle.
Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wasn't sure if it did, but makes sense. So the question is: how does one get a record of any pre-sale bodywork then? It seems shady to not disclose bodywork done prior to sale on a "new" vehicle.
The requirement for the amount required for disclosure varries state by state. I’ve heard some states require anything and some as high as 5k before disclosing. I would think it would show up on a car fax reports. I’m just assuming it would be an insurance repair. My best guess since the dealer refused the vehicle if that Ford will get the shippers insurance to cover the cost and total the car

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the repair process is since what is damaged is part of the roll-over crash protection structure? I wouldn't think a dealer could just weld in a patch. Would the replacement have to include new A pillars and tie in back at the B pillars?

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there! I'd like to see what I can do to assist you with this, as we appreciate you being part of the Ford family. Please send us a private message with your order number. Thanks!
Ok since I had the same issue and my complaints ignored I’d like a response too as my car is rotting away in the desert waiting on a chip since June with nothing done to prioritize delivery.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The requirement for the amount required for disclosure varries state by state. I’ve heard some states require anything and some as high as 5k before disclosing. I would think it would show up on a car fax reports. I’m just assuming it would be an insurance repair. My best guess since the dealer refused the vehicle if that Ford will get the shippers insurance to cover the cost and total the car
Some info in this article. Based on MSRP, this might not have enough damage to require reporting. They don't have to disclose tires or glass, so that may keep the repair under the limit.
https://www.autoblog.com/2015/12/06/new-car-damage-repair/

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Michigan I will drive to the MAP plant and drive it home if I could.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like the option to consider it. Wouldn’t you? And yes, I’d still take it. Do you want to scrap your vehicle every time you get into an accident? I’d like some free stuff thrown in, or possibly a free extended warranty to go with it.

The OP wasn’t given a choice. How is that even fair?
Well, it actually isnt his yet. The dealer refusing shipment likely did him a big favor.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't I just see Ford step in and offer help to OP 2 pages back and still the complaining continues? OP got Ford's attention. What more do you expect?
Yes, they have reached out to see if they can help. Timely acknowledgement and responsiveness is a very good start. Obviously a lot of heartfelt empathy is being posted here for some folks that have had high expectations and loads of patience only to be let down by last minute unforeseen events. I’m not beating up Ford, I’m saying both dealers and manufacturers need to earn the trust and loyalty we give them. I would sincerely like to know how this gets handled and when it is truly resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. It will say a lot about who Ford is or is not. There is a great customer satisfaction, goodwill and PR opportunity here for Ford.

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 12.47.31 PM.png
Probably has to go through the Trucking Companys Insurance before Ford can do anything.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Ford, send this man another hammock and tell him to calm down while making a claim with the freight company.

Accidents happen in life, no one wanted to see this Bronco damaged . . . it's not worth 15 pages of posts for cryin' out cornflakes!

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

Dude. I hate to say it, but maybe it’s a sign. The Bronco and you just ain’t meant to be.

Ocean21

Badlands
First Name
Ocean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco got damaged by shipping company as well. Fortunately they are able to repair New. But I’ve been waiting for over a month and no word on shipment. They are not even replying to my Dealers emails that I know of. I’m sorry yours is non repairable.

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell me when it’s ready and I will come and get it

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

It would be interesting as to what really happened and it is replaced not repaired. Worse has happened and in this case Explorer and Nautilus being transported by train...
(93) TRAIN CRASHES INTO BRIDGE. LOW CLEARANCE BRIDGE VS AUTORACKS. BRAND NEW CARS DESTROYED. - YouTube

Ford Transport Train Smashes Into Bridge, Causes $2M In Damage: Video (fordauthority.com)

Keithc

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger RT, 1970 Chevelle, 1965 FFR Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like it was on the top level of the carrier and the driver hit a low bridge.
probably a real pain to fix. It hurts to have to wait but trust me you are better off.
Sponsored