Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An Open Letter to 6G members, friends, and Bill Ford,

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 12.47.31 PM.png
I'd be pissed as well... But if you get any type of discount from Ford or even your dealer... I'd request the same. My order was su mitted back in March... And I still have not received mine. Not sure what people are doing to get their orders expedited... You should consider yourself lucky...yet it sucks this happened, but shit happens.
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My order was su mitted back in March... And I still have not received mine. Not sure what people are doing to get their orders expedited...
Other than reserve 8 months before March 2021?

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like the OP disappeared, I am curious if there was any resolution @Godot75 ?

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the OP disappeared, I am curious if there was any resolution @Godot75 ?
Absolutely @Godot75 disappeared... posted his plea... got a satisfactory resolution and ghosted. It's a shame @Godot75 won't give credit where credit is due if a favorable resolution has been reached.

Guess since it isn't bashing Ford it isn't good news? :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Absolutely @Godot75 disappeared... posted his plea... got a satisfactory resolution and ghosted. It's a shame @Godot75 won't give credit where credit is due if a favorable resolution has been reached.

Guess since it isn't bashing Ford it isn't good news? :rolleyes:
What's the resolution? Must have missed it amidst the past 16 pages

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is how my new dirt bike was delivered torn up,no box,bent cage,ripped seat ,missing parts ,soaking wet,even delivery driver said wow thats f#&ked up.

Took about 5 months to get it right.
Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Screenshot_20211020-052928_Gallery

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the resolution? Must have missed it amidst the past 16 pages
We don’t know. OP seemed to have disappeared.

OP
OP

Godot75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

How to put this into words.... On July 15, 2020, at 9:43AM EST, I ordered my Bronco, a gorgeous 4 door badlands in race red. I couldn't have been more excited. My 3 kids couldn't have been more excited. On September 21, 2021, at 3:48PM, I got an email from my dealer. I'd known the Bronco was on a truck coming in from New Jersey, and so this was it--the big moment--time to pick up my baby. Right? Wrong. The email contained the picture below. The outsourced jersey trucking company destroyed my bronco (see image from dealer parking lot). The dealer refused receipt of the vehicle, and wanted me to know they had submitted a replacement order. I might have a replacement in 4 months, though no one could be sure. Perhaps next summer. I just got the email confirming the new order. At the end it says, "Thank you again for your order." No, thank you.

I have a request of anyone reading this. Please share my story. If you know someone at Ford who can help me, please point them my way. If you yourself are a Ford executive and believe that your "customer base" is not a faceless mass of wallets to be emptied, that it's individual human beings who love your company and deserve something in return, occasionally something above and beyond, please talk to me. Help fix this quickly. If you're Bill Ford, wave your wand. Here's a challenge: put a replacement bronco, a 4 door beauty in race red, at my dealer in 3 weeks. This customer deserves it.

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

Thank you.

ouch (1).jpg

IMG_4559.png

When I posted a month ago, I was hoping for a miracle. A replacement Bronco ASAP? The odds were somewhere between don't ask and zero. But I thought, why not see what happens.

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help ouch (1)

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help IMG_4559

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 12.47.31 PM
I'm still in a state of shock. Ford delivered me a brand new Badlands yesterday. Many, many people worked hard to make this happen. Thank you Ford, and thank you Scarsdale Ford! You guys are incredible!

1FD551C1-9B7C-4C1F-82E1-09CA51246F67.jpeg

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
See............everything Bronco isn't all bad.

Congratulations and all the best in the future.

Wow.... Amazing.... And to imagine, @Ford Motor Company, can't even be bothered to send me more than one email. I am so happy to hear that at least someone got a happy ending!!! Thankfully, you don't have a 2.7 engine built during June and July!!!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I posted a month ago, I was hoping for a miracle. A replacement Bronco ASAP? The odds were somewhere between don't ask and zero. But I thought, why not see what happens.

I'm still in a state of shock. Ford delivered me a brand new Badlands yesterday. Many, many people worked hard to make this happen. Thank you Ford, and thank you Scarsdale Ford! You guys are incredible!

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1FD551C1-9B7C-4C1F-82E1-09CA51246F67
Nice!!!

Sometimes the moon and the stars align, and everyone involved does the right thing and it's a win. Guarantee @Ford Motor Company had a hand in this, and good for them!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice!!!

Sometimes the moon and the stars align, and everyone involved does the right thing and it's a win. Guarantee @Ford Motor Company had a hand in this, and good for them!!!
To me, this is one of those situations where Ford felt the need to make things right. One letter instead of endless complaining seems to be the ticket that gets attention. Nice to see this worked out.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thank you.

Ford Bronco Disaster!  My incoming Bronco destroyed by trucking company! Please help 1FD551C1-9B7C-4C1F-82E1-09CA51246F67

Aye can you see if the Aux wiring is pre-wired on that bad boy since you got most of it possibly exposed. Jk glad it worked for you. Waiting on mine to be built next week

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me, this is one of those situations where Ford felt the need to make things right. One letter instead of endless complaining seems to be the ticket that gets attention. Nice to see this worked out.

Yes, cause @Papa Smurf just needs to STFU... It's not like his f'ing Bronco has been on Dirt Mountain since June!

How dare people expect their orders to be delivered.

PS - How much is Ford paying you to shill for them??? ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: