Sponsored

[Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the local dealers in Central Pa just had a new Bronco in Cyber orange Badlands dropped off for client delivery. They wouldn't let me take photos, equipment was mgv interior with MIC top and Mid package, Non Sasquatch.

Updated with information by @aj_benedetto :
So I finally have an answer. Was there a Bronco delivered to a dealer that shall remain nameless? Yes. Is this Bronco sold to a customer? No. Is this Bronco retail customer order? No. Will B6G see pictures of this Bronco? In typically Ford fashion, soon ;)

I know this isn't the answer that many of you are looking for, but I am not at liberty to give any more information about this Bronco, or it's intended purpose. I can tell you that it is way less exciting than many would lead to believe, and I am sure that more information about this "Mystery Bronco" will be revealed in due time.

With that being said, demo units are being built, and your local store will start to see them trickle in soon.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of the local dealers in Central Pa just had a new Bronco in Cyber orange Badlands dropped off for client delivery. They wouldn't let me take photos, equipment was mgv interior with MIC top and Mid package, Non Sasquatch.
BS -none have been made yet and approved for retail delivery. it may be a demo for a parts mfg.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I doubt that it was for retail delivery. As far as we all know the OKTB hasn’t even been granted yet.

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BS -none have been made yet and approved for retail delivery. it may be a demo for a parts mfg.
they have it to be held until EPA approval and retail on sale date. But it was there with client name on order. Not BS.

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt that it was for retail delivery. As far as we all know the OKTB hasn’t even been granted yet.
Correct, they won't deliver it until EPA approval, and sale embargo is lifted but it was a client order and delivery. 100%

Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah BS :ROFLMAO:

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

they have it to be held until EPA approval and retail on sale date. But it was there with client name on order. Not BS.
The only way this is possible is if they have already sold their mannequin model to a private buyer.

My understanding is that it has to be a display model for a certain period of time before able to be sold. So either this is wrong, shady, or this person ain't getting it for a while yet.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I am work (healthcare setting) where all we do is speak in acronyms. The first three posts in this thread had 7 acronyms. If your not familiar, you have to be thinking WTF. :)

mgv
MIC
Mid
BS
mfg
OKTB
EPA

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only way this is possible is if they have already sold their mannequin model to a private buyer.

My understanding is that it has to be a display model for a certain period of time before able to be sold. So either this is wrong, shady, or this person ain't getting it for a while yet.
staff told me if was client order and couldn't be delivered until EPA approval, and on sale embargo date was lifted. They parked it in side the warehouse in the rear so they wouldn't get people asking questions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you
but
Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. wwe4
if i post a picture it would dox the dealership and I can't break the trust of the guys at the dealership that keep me informed. believe it or not, it's not my bronco or dealership I'm getting my bronco I just wanted to let the other people that have been waiting as long as I have that it's just around the corner for deliveries.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is this your Bronco?
Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. thumbnail_IMG_8483

Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. thumbnail_IMG_8484

This vehicle has been making the rounds in Central PA for the last week, and it is not a retail order. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical, but our demo unit was built on the 13th of the month and still has not been "released" by the plant. This is very common for new products to sit until Ford give the "ok" for the plant to release the vehicle and ultimately ship it to the dealer. Given the information that I have I find it hard to believe that a random dealer in central PA got one of the first retail units in the entire country and before any dealer has received a demo unit.

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this your Bronco?
Ford Bronco [Dispelled] New Bronco Badlands at dealership lot for retail customer delivery. thumbnail_IMG_8484

This vehicle has been making the rounds in Central PA for the last week, and it is not a retail order. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical, but our demo unit was built on the 13th of the month and still has not been "released" by the plant. This is very common for new products to sit until Ford give the "ok" for the plant to release the vehicle and ultimately ship it to the dealer. Given the information that I have I find it hard to believe that a random dealer in central PA got one of the first retail units in the entire country and before any dealer has received a demo unit.
The Bronco I'm talking about didn't have a manufacture plate on it. it was offloaded on a truck, as a new vehicle in plastic it was the same color. No one at the dealership explained anything to me about being a demo. Said it was a client order. I don't work at the dealership so I'm just going on what one of contacts told me.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco I'm talking about didn't have a manufacture plate on it. it was offloaded on a truck, as a new vehicle in plastic it was the same color. No one at the dealership explained anything to me about being a demo. Said it was a client order. I don't work at the dealership so I'm just going on what one of contacts told me.
Any chance you can tell us which dealer this was at?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.