First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I haven’t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Prioritizing shipping. As being a 6/28 blend and Bad Batch Dirt Mountain, I just received my built email and shipped over the last week. So all of the June and early July builds will take shipping priority
I don’t have a problem with that, but many built on same day as me have received their shipping notice, 2 days after being built.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i have a soft top, built 8/2 with a 8/6 blend and its still showing as "in production" no word as to why its just chilling. I can turn the router on in my ford account though lol

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I haven’t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
I never recieved a "shipped" email, never had the pizza tracker update past built, and never showed info in the PalsApp shipping system. My Bronco showed up at my dealer 8 days after production and surprised them too. As they say, "Hang in there".

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it's shipping backlog restricting all this, maybe you're in a region/area with a ton of backlogged Dirt Mtn Broncos. Those sitting on Dirt Mtn 1.0 would take priority over your Bronco getting shipped from the same area. That might help explain it. 🤷‍♂️

Good luck and enjoy the bad boy when you get it!

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I never recieved a "shipped" email, never had the pizza tracker update past built, and never showed info in the PalsApp shipping system. My Bronco showed up at my dealer 8 days after production and surprised them too. As they say, "Hang in there".
Thank you for being an encourager. I hope you’re right! I just know customers who were built Aug/Sept who are still being held at MAP. While some built Monday, have shipped today.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really wish the best to all of you about to be scheduled on Thursday. Just one word of advice- Be ready to go on Mr.Toad’s Wild Ride!

Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? B8C1BFF8-89F2-408C-BCB8-86C567BFFC59

Oh yeah, one more bit of wisdom from Mike Tyson-“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
28FBF99E-7BC0-4C55-8592-6E798D79CA96.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t believe there’s any my method to the madness as it relates to built, shipped, delivered. You’ll just drive yourself nuts trying to figure it out.
I believe you're right. Typically, I think the squeaky wheel gets the grease in our society, but in this situation I think patience is the way to play this. I'm not sure anyone screaming/whining about any issue will get any expedited treatment/closure. I think it's best to just sit back, have a drink and wait. (This is not directed at the OP, simply an observation of the whole situation we're all in)

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i have a soft top, built 8/2 with a 8/6 blend and its still showing as "in production" no word as to why its just chilling. I can turn the router on in my ford account though lol
8/6 soft top build in production after nine weeks. Yikes bro.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope its just a delay in system updates for you. I saw you asking about roof racks on another thread, does yours have roof rails? Could it be in mod shop?
Sponsored