Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No need to freak. My truck was built on August 31st and spent 2 weeks in QC Purgatory. Taking delivery today. Woot woot. :cool:
Sponsored

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I havenā€™t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
Everyone is saying shipping constraints, thatā€™s not it. The issue is their inspection has twice as much product flowing through it and they are over capacity in that operation. Inspection will get to the dirt mountain Broncos AND the new ones built in a blend. Example: 70% dirt mountain, 30% new production.

Thatā€™s how you deal with a bottleneck work center or you will constantly be late to the customer. Instead you work on a portion of past due items and a portion of items that will still go out on time. So as they do this blend, there will constantly be some Broncos built and shipped on time and a portion that are newly built but will go to the back of the line for past due items behind the dirt mountain builds.

It could easily take months to get back to shopping 90%+ on time. Like we are talking December or January around the MY22 time that they MAY catch up.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So Bronco was built on Monday and you havenā€™t received a shipping email on Wednesday morning. Gotcha.
No, Iā€™m saying that I was built on Monday and many built after me in the assembly line have actually received built AND shipped emails. I havenā€™t received a built only notice. Then I found out many others have been in a new purgatory for about a month now. Iā€™m also saying that people that are about to be scheduled need to understand that it looks like some builds go from built to shipped in a couple of days and others (like me) are being delayed for whatever reason. Very grateful that I am built. Just want others to know that some builds are still being held up for a month and counting.

Sponsored

BroncoBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Mylissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
8/6 soft top build in production after nine weeks. Yikes bro.
same
i have a soft top, built 8/2 with a 8/6 blend and its still showing as "in production" no word as to why its just chilling. I can turn the router on in my ford account though lol
same here. I have a soft top no special packages built week 7/12 blend 8/4 still showing in production. Dealer has no idea what is going on. Called the ford 800 number and was told my status says pending update. Itā€™s becoming annoying!!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I havenā€™t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
Don't read too much into that and jump to conclusions. I had a similar issue. Blend of 8/2 wasn't built (email received) till 8/30 dealer said it was built around 8/2. After 10 days they asked their rep and I needed a new top already so I was waiting on that. Now in the interim ppl were getting built and shipped emails.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swapped to soft top for the quick production and Iā€™m in the same boat as many other here ~50 days after blend. I called my dealer to ask if I could go back to dual tops because the time savings were never realized and they said ā€˜no diceā€™.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

8/6 soft top build in production after nine weeks. Yikes bro.
Im just lucky I dont need the vehicle, nothing is wrong with my current one and I just wanted a bronco. Itll come whenever it comes. But yeah yikes, im guessing the 2.7, sas, or 10sp auto is holding it up or something but who knows, which literally any communication was happening

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t have a problem with that, but many built on same day as me have received their shipping notice, 2 days after being built.
They organize to achieve full rail cars or truck loads - not strictly by when built?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I've heard of this happening to others... slightly delayed, and then when they did finally get it, it had a card it in that it went through extended quality control, and had something like 20miles on it... so maybe it's that?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Playing poker with Ford is never easy.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t have a problem with that, but many built on same day as me have received their shipping notice, 2 days after being built.
Welcome to the true frustration of Dirt Mountain!
Sponsored