Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i wouldn't say it's dirt mt 2.0, but it could just be other things due to the many factors already discussed. chip shortage, covid delays, shipment delays, etc. just because others built the same time are being shipped, doesn't mean yours will. those are different build and could use parts that are accessible. like others that have received theirs, it's worth the wait, just hang in there.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has the chip issue been fixed? I thought chips were still in short supply?

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I haven’t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
One possible issue is trucking. There is a truck driver shortage and distribution delays. We just witnessed a week ago a damaged Bronco by a Bronco6G member upon delivery. Ford needs to make a statement to those with their built Broncos at Dirt Mountain.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I haven’t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
my man...it's been a day. Step back from the ledge, leave the forum for a bit, go for a walk and clear your head. It will be ok.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the tracker they sent you in the original scheduled for build email. The tracker may have updated but no email was sent.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, I’m saying that I was built on Monday and many built after me in the assembly line have actually received built AND shipped emails. I haven’t received a built only notice. Then I found out many others have been in a new purgatory for about a month now. I’m also saying that people that are about to be scheduled need to understand that it looks like some builds go from built to shipped in a couple of days and others (like me) are being delayed for whatever reason. Very grateful that I am built. Just want others to know that some builds are still being held up for a month and counting.
This is the same thing that occurred before we had dirt mountain and before there was a true known issue of the hard top 1.0. Some were built, received emails and were shipped right away while others were held (both hard and soft tops) without any comms.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the same thing that occurred before we had dirt mountain and before there was a true known issue of the hard top 1.0. Some were built, received emails and were shipped right away while others were held (both hard and soft tops) without any comms.
This man gets it!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirt Mountain was never the only holding lot. There are others.
The only appropriate holding lot should be our driveways.

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same happened to me. My build date was 9-22, many others got their built and shipped emails within days. I just received my built email today. Went into production 9-22 and completed build on 9-28. Could be a QC issue with the Vic, or additional random testing . Either way I would give it a week before I worried about it. Also as others have stated, The emails and tracker are not always 100% accurate and up to date.

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is tough to get a straight answer. On my Ford account it shows my Big Bend is "reserved", (8/12), ordered same day. No mention of dealership I drove to and put in my order at.
But I got an email saying it has a build date (Nov 8) and shows when it was reserved, as well as the dealership.
If I check status, it also shows that it is only reserved, no mention of a build date.

The Badlands I reserved and had ordered in May shows "ordering with dealer."

Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 10.19.59 AM

Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 10.30.11 AM
Sponsored