Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish the best to all of you about to be scheduled on Thursday. Just one word of advice- Be ready to go on Mr.Toad’s Wild Ride!
I've had various scheduled build dates assigned since last May. I've come to realize that none of the dates matter at all except the day the truck is actually delivered to the dealership.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has the chip issue been fixed? I thought chips were still in short supply?
You're gonna love this..

'My Dealer Said' not to get too excited as it sounds like Broncos will indeed be delivered sans chips. His advice was hold off excitement until he gets an actual delivery notification from the shipping company and to essentially ignore the progress tracker since there is a chance that Broncos will start showing up without chips.

This rumor was first introduced a few months back IIRC, but this was the first time I've heard my sales manager mention it.

FWIW, I have a 10/01 Blend date and I'm completely in the dark if it's really going to be built.. just like everyone else.

Last communication from Ford was expect an update mid October. What a mess.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im just lucky I dont need the vehicle, nothing is wrong with my current one and I just wanted a bronco. Itll come whenever it comes. But yeah yikes, im guessing the 2.7, sas, or 10sp auto is holding it up or something but who knows, which literally any communication was happening
Ya it’s not that. Possibly hundreds delivered of that configuration since your build date. Guess if there was a QC issue it’s better Ford fixes at MAP than delivery to dealer. Good luck.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t have a problem with that, but many built on same day as me have received their shipping notice, 2 days after being built.
it might depend how and where various units are being shipped, mine was put on a train headed to the west coast on 9/22

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have a soft top, built 8/2 with a 8/6 blend and its still showing as "in production" no word as to why its just chilling. I can turn the router on in my ford account though lol
Exact same as you! So much for soft tops to deliver faster. I found out, unofficially of course, that a bulletin was issued to rewire the active grille shutters. It's a bumper-off fix. I think we (mid-August and earlier) are all waiting on that. Would make sense why much later builds are going right out the door, since the change had since been made on the line.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think Gordon Lightfoot would do a song about Dirt Mountain?
" The great hill it's said, never gives up her dead, when the skys of October turn threat'nin..."

".....the wreck of the MAP plant dirt Mountainnnn."

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t believe there’s any my method to the madness as it relates to built, shipped, delivered. You’ll just drive yourself nuts trying to figure it out.
tend to agree with this, just saw a bronco 4 dr BD softie lux on my dealers lot today, blend date was 8/13, looks like it came off the truck today in NYC suburbs (Rockland County)

Moosie

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st. 2015 corvette z51
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My WT was built on Monday. Many others built on the same day (and much further in the assembly lineup) have received their built email and ETA.
I haven’t received my email, although my dealer looked on the dealership order system and it shows that my WT has been built. I asked what could be happening and I was told other customers had been built since late August, early September and were still being held. Some of these were soft tops.

My fear is that we may have a Dirt Mountain 2.0 going on here. These Broncos (mine included) were already built and something is happening where some are now being put in purgatory for a month now and counting.

I was stoked that I was going to be in my Bronco by mid October. Now, just like the original Dirt Mt gang, who knows?
LMine was to be built week of 9/6. Built on 6/16.delivered to dealer in KY on 9/21. 4dr bd soft top mid sas.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LMine was to be built week of 9/6. Built on 6/16.delivered to dealer in KY on 9/21. 4dr bd soft top mid sas.
Yours was built in June and you just got it a week ago? Was it a Dirt Mountain Bronco?

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exact same as you! So much for soft tops to deliver faster. I found out, unofficially of course, that a bulletin was issued to rewire the active grille shutters. It's a bumper-off fix. I think we (mid-August and earlier) are all waiting on that. Would make sense why much later builds are going right out the door, since the change had since been made on the line.
Is that where my bronco is? Lmao I don understand why its so hard to communicate that.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"My dealer said... My dealer said nothing..."

Start humming Emimen

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“Built two days ago” AND no updated shipping info! OMG!!!!
Are you new here? There have been delays, lack of updates, selected extra QC checks, Dirt Mountain and a ton of other ridiculous crap.
Take a breath. It’s going to be okay.
Sponsored