First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“Built two days ago” AND no updated shipping info! OMG!!!!
Are you new here? There have been delays, lack of updates, selected extra QC checks, Dirt Mountain and a ton of other ridiculous crap.
Take a breath. It’s going to be okay.
No, it has been 3 days and I haven't received a BUILT email. Not worried about shipping until I get a built email. Yes, I have a window sticker and yes, my dealer looked on the status history for me and it said my Bronco was built, but I never received an official built email from Ford. Something happened or I would have received the official built email. I just would like to know what the problem is. I had hoped some of the bugs were worked out, but apparently not. At least for some.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it has been 3 days and I haven't received a BUILT email. Not worried about shipping until I get a built email. Yes, I have a window sticker and yes, my dealer looked on the status history for me and it said my Bronco was built, but I never received an official built email from Ford. Something happened or I would have received the official built email. I just would like to know what the problem is. I had hoped some of the bugs were worked out, but apparently not. At least for some.
Have your modules populated??
LOL

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
tend to agree with this, just saw a bronco 4 dr BD softie lux on my dealers lot today, blend date was 8/13, looks like it came off the truck today in NYC suburbs (Rockland County)
I wish I new what the entire 'dirt mountain' debacle was about. This is my status... and I have heard nada ... Where dafuq is my vehicle?
Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? 1633182073179

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Posting this for those who might find themselves in the same position as I was in. When you’ve waited so long, it is easy to be impatient and imagine the worst (like I did).

First, I was pushed 7 times before my build date stuck. Finally got my window sticker with a 9/27 blend date. 9/27 came and went. Everyone with same or later blend dates seemed to be getting the official built and eta notices from Ford. Some even received shipped notices. On my end, crickets.

Finally, today (Saturday 10/2) received my official built and eta notice. In retrospect, I was very impatient and unrealistic, however, I still don’t know why there was a delay. I am guessing that maybe my vehicle was pulled for extended QC. Anyway, here it is, finally!

6E9EAF52-B2A9-4661-B7CC-9DE4A91F10A6.jpeg

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting this for those who might find themselves in the same position as I was in. When you’ve waited so long, it is easy to be impatient and imagine the worst (like I did).

First, I was pushed 7 times before my build date stuck. Finally got my window sticker with a 9/27 blend date. 9/27 came and went. Everyone with same or later blend dates seemed to be getting the official built and eta notices from Ford. Some even received shipped notices. On my end, crickets.

Finally, today (Saturday 10/2) received my official built and eta notice. In retrospect, I was very impatient and unrealistic, however, I still don’t know why there was a delay. I am guessing that maybe my vehicle was pulled for extended QC. Anyway, here it is, finally!
my 1st build date was 9/27, got pushed to 10/25, totally realistic that i am not getting a 2021 vehicle. that said, wondering how long we have to wait before they tell us that and dealer changes order to a '22, where I imagine we are near the front of the line...

for a long time, my expectation has been "maybe by end of year..." - I am sure that won't happen

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? 6E9EAF52-B2A9-4661-B7CC-9DE4A91F10A6
Still going to get it before my 8/5 build DM Bronco. Congratulations!

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine has been in production since 9/28 I am feeling the pain right now
I’m along for this ride too after having a VIN since May and rescheduled 10 times. My 4 dr BL MIC SAS High finally got built last week too, but there just seems to be an overall delay right now in status update as I’m still showing as in production and no official email or pizza tracker update.

I’m sure it’s no big deal and will get updated this week sometime. I’ve been waiting since 7/13/2020 so what’s another few days right!

@Last Ride Bronco glad you got your built email!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine has been in production since 9/28 I am feeling the pain right now
You want to know pain? 🤣.

The oldest at Dirt Mountain are now in Day 112 of being "In-Production".

I truly hope for everyone's sake there is not a Dirt Mountain v2.0... Keeping the v1.0 tracker of 650+ affected rigs is already a full time job 🤣

Ford Bronco Disturbing News, Dirt Mt. 2.0? Screenshot_20211003-125921~2

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do we have any idea how many have been shipped off Dirt Mt?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands