Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm unsure. It really depends how this goes but if I were to restock it would most likely be only for the higher demand items like Matte/Gloss Black
After this reply, went back to thinking and thought about both my builds and potential colors. Talked with my better half and she agreed with my thought (rare… lol), so I bought a set after reading this response. I want them and figured I didn’t want to get left out.

thanks for making these!
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased. Can’t wait to get them.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I had my original ones powder coated satin black. Definitely interested but later, I am a 2022 if not 2023.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

once again canadians get the shaft :)

looks good though

Please let us Canuckleheads know when you are set up to ship across the border. If possible, set aside a chrome set for me. I think the classic look will work on any paint colour.

Thanks!
My Canadian friends, you should be able to check out now! Lots of shipping rates to choose from, please let me know if yall run into any problems! Any snacks y'all might want to try from Texas? I'll see if I can fit some in the package for the inconvenience:).

ORCA

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Just snagged a set of gloss black for my future WT!

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Canadian friends, you should be able to check out now! Lots of shipping rates to choose from, please let me know if yall run into any problems! Any snacks y'all might want to try from Texas? I'll see if I can fit some in the package for the inconvenience:).
Ordered. Thanks for getting Canadians in on the game.

Question - the Bronco emblem on the black 4-door on your website looks like the end of the emblem is floating off the vehicle. Is this by design or is there an issue with the adhesion? Just curious as it is odd-looking...

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you scared me into ordering with the one-and-done uncertainty. Just ordered mine. Now, if only Ford can get their act together before I completely convince myself to just keep my current ride...
Thanks for doing this. It looks great!

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Send them some Bu-cee Beaver nuggets

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone think you could reapply one of the stickers you would take off, thinking I’d like to still put one of the first edition emblems on back window with the off roadeo stickers.

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered. Thanks for getting Canadians in on the game.

Question - the Bronco emblem on the black 4-door on your website looks like the end of the emblem is floating off the vehicle. Is this by design or is there an issue with the adhesion? Just curious as it is odd-looking...
In short, that badge in the picture was not installed completely. I temporarily tacked it at two contact points of the badge. If you look closely, you can still see the blue adhesive liner on the badge.The badge will hold down through the entire length of the badge when fully installed.

I was desperate to quickly find a Bronco to take marketing pictures so I went to my dealer lot. That bronco is mine, but it still belongs to the Dealer. It sustained $2k worth of hood damage during transportation and we are working things out before I sign for it.
I hope I can take delivery soon to take even better pictures.

Thanks!

Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i dont know how well torchys will ship ;). thanks so much brotha <3

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone think you could reapply one of the stickers you would take off, thinking I’d like to still put one of the first edition emblems on back window with the off roadeo stickers.
I doubt it, but I bet they are a cheap purchase from the parts department at your dealer.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are something i am certainly interested in. Though, im starting to feel guilty with all these accessories stacking up, and no build date.....🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.