Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make one like this but for a "164"
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 64-41949
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered 2 sets and shared to my FB Group and my IG. Request for White, Red, and Bronze!

Oh and ship to Canada. 😂
What? No pink for the ladies? 🤷‍♂️

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered gloss black for my LB FE. 😎

Mine was built last week, so I’ll be waiting a while. Can anyone give a good method for removing the factory stickers safely?

Sponsored

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a set of gloss black. Thanks for making this happen. Are you including a paper template with these? Sorry if that has been answered already.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be buying a set as soon as I get my Bronco!

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered for eventually my 2021. Though the above post may have just thrown my money out the window. Sort of like my build dates.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dig it, but I'm not ordering ANYTHING for my Bronco until I GET my Bronco.

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These look really solid Phil. First thing I'm doing to my bronco is taking a heat gun to the refrigerator magnets. Good to see there's a good replacement available.

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello!

My name is Phil and I posted a poll/survey thread a couple months ago asking if members would be interested in no-drill, adhesive backed, heritage Bronco script fender badges. In short, the thread received overwhelming interest and many of us wanted the original bronco script on our Broncos!

I am excited to announce they will be available to purchase TODAY at 12PM Central time at my new store www.broncodepotusa.com!

Quick details about the product:
-Easy installation with pre-installed automotive grade adhesive backing.
-Durable flexible ABS construction.
-Subtle rear curve for better adhesion to the fender's curved surface.
-Badge dimensions: 10.6in x 2.1in x 0.15in. (true size of original)

Color Options include:
-Satin Silver - to closely match the silver bronco badge on the rear tailgate of non-Wildtrak models.
-Matte Black - to closely match the matte/satin finish of Mold In Color (MIC) parts.
-Gloss Black - to closely match the gloss black bronco badge on the rear tailgate of Wildtrak models.
-Chrome - to get the true heritage look.

LIMITED QUANTITY
-24k Gold Plated - For the Bling Bling (it actually looks really good on black).

Without further ado, here are the pictures!

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 64-41949
These are really cool! I know you’re getting a bunch of requests. One I think would be popular that I’d like is white to match the bronco letters on the front. I think on certain colors like Area 51 white would pop

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello!

My name is Phil and I posted a poll/survey thread a couple months ago asking if members would be interested in no-drill, adhesive backed, heritage Bronco script fender badges. In short, the thread received overwhelming interest and many of us wanted the original bronco script on our Broncos!

I am excited to announce they will be available to purchase TODAY at 12PM Central time at my new store www.broncodepotusa.com!

Quick details about the product:
-Easy installation with pre-installed automotive grade adhesive backing.
-Durable flexible ABS construction.
-Subtle rear curve for better adhesion to the fender's curved surface.
-Badge dimensions: 10.6in x 2.1in x 0.15in. (true size of original)

Color Options include:
-Satin Silver - to closely match the silver bronco badge on the rear tailgate of non-Wildtrak models.
-Matte Black - to closely match the matte/satin finish of Mold In Color (MIC) parts.
-Gloss Black - to closely match the gloss black bronco badge on the rear tailgate of Wildtrak models.
-Chrome - to get the true heritage look.

LIMITED QUANTITY
-24k Gold Plated - For the Bling Bling (it actually looks really good on black).

Without further ado, here are the pictures!

you need to make up one of a Sasquatch that can be used on the Base

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be worried about people stealing the 24kt gold plating off of it

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the black on black. A very subtle look.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.