Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We installed our ARB Twin Compressor over the weekend using the KR Off-Road Engine Bay Mount. The install was very simple after figuring out how and where to tap into an ignition source.

Now we need an excuse to air down the tires!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome. Shoulda told me you needed a small shirt for your buddy there though.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good video Pickens!

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty easy. Wish we could see an aux switch install as well. Waiting for my bracket and compressor (and my bronco). Can’t wait.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty easy. Wish we could see an aux switch install as well. Waiting for my bracket and compressor (and my bronco). Can’t wait.
Are you planning to relocate the quick connect? I've seen some installs on other SUV where they have mounts for the quick connect and switch together.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We installed our ARB Twin Compressor over the weekend using the KR Off-Road Engine Bay Mount. The install was very simple after figuring out how and where to tap into an ignition source.

If yall find a place in Florida that really requires airing the tires down please do let me know :)

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you planning to relocate the quick connect? I've seen some installs on other SUV where they have mounts for the quick connect and switch together.
Not initially. I have an Indeflate 2 and plan on running the orange air hose from ARB to that Indeflate 2. If down the road I get tired of opening the hood I might relocate the quick connect to the front bumper, but I plan on using an aux switch to turn it on and off.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not initially. I have an Indeflate 2 and plan on running the orange air hose from ARB to that Indeflate 2. If down the road I get tired of opening the hood I might relocate the quick connect to the front bumper, but I plan on using an aux switch to turn it on and off.
I have a Speedflate 4 tire system, so I guess I could just run the orange hose in the same fashion. I guess that could keep the hoses going to the tires off the fenders.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's pretty easy, since you don't need the ARB switch. You just connect one of your upfitter wires to the trigger wire on the ARB harness. DONE.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Waiting on my order too hopefully before it gets too cold or I wait till the spring

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well if someone sponsors it, the Pickens can install one on my badlands and make a video. ;)

If you guys are going off-road somewhere, let me know! I will join!

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Shoulda told me you needed a small shirt for your buddy there though.
I am looking to mount ARB Intensity Solis floodlights to the modular front bumper on my Badlands. I am concerned the mount that comes with the light won't fit the bumper existing holes. Will you be making any custom type mount or an adapter plate for this light?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am looking to mount ARB Intensity Solis floodlights to the modular front bumper on my Badlands. I am concerned the mount that comes with the light won't fit the bumper existing holes. Will you be making any custom type mount or an adapter plate for this light?
No we will not. We don't sell ARB lights.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty easy, since you don't need the ARB switch. You just connect one of your upfitter wires to the trigger wire on the ARB harness. DONE.
To be more specific... you just need to connect the up-fitter wire from your Aux switch to the purple wire on the harness that goes to the air compressor. That allows you to control the relay that turns on/off the air compressor from the aux switch rather than the ARB switch.

@BroncoTPA specifically talked about the purple wire in their video because for some reason ARB decided to have red go to purple on the wiring harness connector. But that's the same purple wire that needs to be connected to. If I recall correctly their Outer Banks doesn't have the Aux switch option, so I'm guessing that's why they just used the ARB switch. But the Badlands they ordered will have the switches, so they can just transplant the setup over to the new Bronco when it gets there.

I was planning on doing a video how-to and/or a write-up for the ARB CKMA12 compressor, which is the smaller of the two compressors that can also be bolted into the bracket on the @4x4TruckLEDs.com website, but... need a Bronco first. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: