First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1977 Bronco, 2023 T4R TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Red values should be all you need to change.

Forscan should calculate the needed last 2 bits (Checksum)
For the trailer control module, if need to make corrections, Write all for that module.
Thanks, thought so but wanted to check. Naturally though - with my eyesight - it looked all red to me when I programmed and I changed too many registers. A few fail to save messages, I went back to original. Now I’ll wear my glasses and do all red changes only.
Sponsored

Zeaks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Wildtrak/19 FX4 Exp Max
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do the same Forscan changes apply to the 2024 models? I know they have most of the wiring included but I didn't see anything past 2023 models in this thread so I was curious if they are any different. .

OP
OP
RoverDude

RoverDude

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (First Edition)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I assume it'd be the same thing, the module still needs to be programmed, and the vehicle needs to know that the module's there.
2024 just has the wiring already ran.

Zeaks

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Wildtrak/19 FX4 Exp Max
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I assume it'd be the same thing, the module still needs to be programmed, and the vehicle needs to know that the module's there.
2024 just has the wiring already ran.
Sounds good, thanks for the response. I was about to order from Ford Accessories using my Ford Pass points but I waited a couple hours too long and it sold out. Hopefully they have them again before the 15% off ends at the end of the month. I'll report back when I can get this installed.

Does anyone have any experience on how long it has taken to be back in stock when they have sold out?
Sponsored