Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I would do a detailed write up of how a dual dashcam and radar detector install went over the past couple of days. I actually responded with some thoughts on similar posts, but thought to include my own experience with a few pics I took. I assume many are like me and haven't seen many vids or even pics of some of the dash panels being removed, so maybe this will help (if not too long...).

First of all I need to describe what I am installing since it will impact what panels one will need to tear into (J/K). For the dashcam, I opted for a BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus with the CM100LTE module. The camera is 4K front/1080 Rear and was recently re-released with better image quality. However, the biggest factor in getting this model is the CM100LTE module that works with this unit. TheCM100LTE takes a SIM card, similar to what you would buy for a tablet data plan only. I went with TMobile since I already have an account with them for our phones and their plan is better than the competitor (AT&T). Basically free data for $10/month. With this setup, not only do I have full time driving coverage, front and rear, but also 24 hour parking mode surveillance where it monitors impacts and even movement and will send you real time alerts with the option to view in real time, similar to the Nest/Ring camera setups for homes. Might be a little overkill but I have owned a soft-top Jeep for years and have had plenty of things stolen from it. With this setup, not only will I likely record who did it, but possibly catch them before to late.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus.JPG
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector Blackvue CM100LTE Connectivity Module.JPG

As I posted in another thread, I am not adding a separate battery bank since this model has voltage protection built in. This means that it monitors the battery voltage during parking mode and will cut off if the car voltage drops below an assigned number. I think most recommend 11.8 volts. I have been using a similar system in another car and have never had an issue as most will run for a day or more before dropping to that level. You can also have it turn off after a set amount of time (I selected off at 11.9 volts or 48 hours, whichever is first). A battery bank is a good idea if your leaving your Bronco alone for several days, but I will have it back in a garage each night and should not be unattended for more than a day.

I am mounting a Valentine 1 Gen 2 Radar Detector, which I already own for another car. I plan to swap them between both vehicles so wanted a more permanent mount that is still easy to disconnect. I opted for a "BlendMount" which attaches to your mirror. Radar Detector Power will be thru a mirror tap while the dash cam will require both a 12 volt constant source (for parking mode) and Acc on wire for regular driving mode (allows dashcam to also know what mode to operate in). The CME100 Module is to be installed to the top corner of the windshield and is powered by the dash cam. Not a big fan of it going there but that is what they recommend.

Mirrortap stuff first. For the dimming powered mirror, you can tap into both the ACC positive on (with ignition) and ground wire using one of the following: https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Det...ics&sprefix=mirror+tap,electronics,201&sr=1-9
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637121733197

This comes with 3 different sizes, with the other end being a RJ11 plug that connects to most radar detectors. The smaller of the three works best. You now have two spares for your other car (or future car ;) The electrical connector plug in back of the mirror is easily pulled loose by pushing on the bottom tab and pulling toward the windshield. From there you should be able to push the thinner mirror tap leads, with + going to the white wire hole and the ground going to the black/blue stripe wire hole (see close up below). I would use a 12 volt test gauge to be sure since it could vary by model.

Finally, the pic on far right is the mount itself, which could vary by radar detector. Very nice professional mount that isn't going anywhere when hitting the trails (unlike your standard suction cup mount). They also make an accessory to mount the dash cam but I decided to mount it closer to top. https://blendmount.com/aluminum-rad...tine-one-gen1-gen2-standard-series-bv1-2001r/

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637122192695
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637122213507
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637122556041

Next up is running all the wiring connections to the front dash cam. To get 12 volts full time and 12 volts only with ignition, I did like a few others and tapped into the fuse box below the steering wheel where you will find a column of Micro2 fuses on the left. You can pick-up a very affordable set from Amazon for around $7. I used the following: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZV4LY54/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637122909651

I selected Fuse #29 for Full time power and Fuse #35 for ignition only. According to the manual, they are both spares, so even better. Below is a pic after I tapped into #29. #35 is near the bottom on the same left row. I added a bullet type connector for the connecting green wire using heat shrink (did this for all connections so will not repeat). Now time to run both wires to the top windshield, which I found easier than I thought.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637123052290

I knew the A Pillar would be a breeze as you can easily push it back between the glass and plastic with very little prying. However, I wanted to get it up to the A pillar site unseen. I decided to remove the Bronco Grab handle to get access to the area just above the fuse box (see pic below).

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637123845415

From there, it was easy to push a wire up through one of the openings to the bottom edge of the A pillar along the dash and then toward the windshield. A plastic dash pry tool comes in handy here.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637123911939

From there it was up the backside of the A-pillar (closest to windshield) to the top of the windshield where it meets the plastic headliner. Believe it or not, this step was rather aggravating. The wires were to lose along most of the top, but near the sun visor mount, it was to tight which means they kept falling down. Pic below shows a tab you pull down on the sun visor holder. Underneath that is a torx screw that easily comes out. After I removed that, the wires you see below can be tucked in. Upon tightening it, they stay in place and are no longer visible.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637124017210

I actually ran on extra wire during this process in case the mirror tap idea for the radar detector didn't work out, thus I ended up with access wires to hide. The black box right of the mirror (holding the vehicles camera) makes a convenient place to tuck all these extra wires and was a final destination spot before I mounted the dashcam. You have to tug on it to pop it lose. You will also need to tuck the wires coming from the headline edge to around the edge of the upper console. This is tighter so that plastic pry tool comes in handy there.

The CME100 Module that now holds the new data sim card was mounted on the opposite side of the windshield (top right corner) so it can bug my passenger. It's wire travels back to the dash cam, thus I tucked it's wire the same way I did the power wires on the driver side. Any access wire is actually stored in the passenger side A-Pillar.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637124322352

Now for the long wire that must go from the dash cam to the rear camera. I decided to mount the rear camera on the roll bar. What is nice about this model is that I can easily rotate the rear camera to face the rear window or the front passenger area. I may do the latter if parking around crowds with the top down. Anyway, this was actually my biggest unknown as I have not seen many pics or discussions on how others have gotten wires back there. For the most part it went well with the rear camera wire following the headliner and A Pillar path already described for the power wires. From there, I basically pulled back the door trim panel closest to the fuse box to push the wire thru to the floor trim panel (which is easily removed with no tools). The 1st pic below shows this door frame trim panel (apologize if not the proper name) only partially pulled back which allowed me to easily fish the wire down toward the center floor trim piece.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637125573563
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637125971752

Similar to the front floor trim piece, the back seat floor trim piece is easily removed. I was able to fish the wire to the back without removing the middle B-Pillar trim panels (area directly left and beneath front seat) by going along the inner edge and pushing wire beneath the trim. The plastic trim between the fender and rear seat is also easily pulled back to tuck the wire. To go vertical up the next pillar toward the roll bar, you simply pull back the rubber weather stripping, as shown below, and push the wires out of site. Be sure and place weather strip back in origional place.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637126178404
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637126205598
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637126598895

Now we reach the spot I am least happy with. There is an airbag between this vertical pillar and the rollbar. That piece is not easily removed, and for good reason since you would not want a wire interfeeing with deployment. Thus, this is the only place where the wire ends up being visible, although it fits nicely in between the two sections before easily entering the bottom plastic panel that covers the roll bar. I may still look for a different solution in the area when I have more time since it is exposed and to be honest, I would rather not have it so close to the airbag area.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637126698503

There is a panel behind the rollbar (not shown in pics) that is very loose; thus you can easily get a wire in there and run it along the back side of the plastic trim to the rollbar. I opted to place my rear camera in that middle channel in the back of the roll bar so the wire would mostly be hidden to passengers.

Below are final pics after install. This was taken at night so harder to see details. Dashcam in upper left windshield, Radar Detector on mount connected to mirror, and finally SIM Card Module with data plan at far right corner.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637127086890

Here is the app doing its thing while at work.... all in real time.

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637127669695
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637127716885
Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637127766351
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice, detailed post! Thank you, I'm going to do my front and rear cams this weekend and the routing is a huge help.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice, detailed post! Thank you, I'm going to do my front and rear cams this weekend and the routing is a huge help.
Thanks. Definitely long winded but I thought some could use the detail as the vehicles are still so new. Matter of fact I welcome any responses for other ways to run the wires as much of this early stuff is trial and error!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I would do a detailed write up of how a dual dashcam and radar detector install went over the past couple of days. I actually responded with some thoughts on similar posts, but thought to include my own experience with a few pics I took. I assume many are like me and haven't seen many vids or even pics of some of the dash panels being removed, so maybe this will help (if not too long...).

First of all I need to describe what I am installing since it will impact what panels one will need to tear into (J/K). For the dashcam, I opted for a BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus with the CM100LTE module. The camera is 4K front/1080 Rear and was recently re-released with better image quality. However, the biggest factor in getting this model is the CM100LTE module that works with this unit. TheCM100LTE takes a SIM card, similar to what you would buy for a tablet data plan only. I went with TMobile since I already have an account with them for our phones and their plan is better than the competitor (AT&T). Basically free data for $10/month. With this setup, not only do I have full time driving coverage, front and rear, but also 24 hour parking mode surveillance where it monitors impacts and even movement and will send you real time alerts with the option to view in real time, similar to the Nest/Ring camera setups for homes. Might be a little overkill but I have owned a soft-top Jeep for years and have had plenty of things stolen from it. With this setup, not only will I likely record who did it, but possibly catch them before to late.

BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus.JPG
Blackvue CM100LTE Connectivity Module.JPG

As I posted in another thread, I am not adding a separate battery bank since this model has voltage protection built in. This means that it monitors the battery voltage during parking mode and will cut off if the car voltage drops below an assigned number. I think most recommend 11.8 volts. I have been using a similar system in another car and have never had an issue as most will run for a day or more before dropping to that level. You can also have it turn off after a set amount of time (I selected off at 11.9 volts or 48 hours, whichever is first). A battery bank is a good idea if your leaving your Bronco alone for several days, but I will have it back in a garage each night and should not be unattended for more than a day.

I am mounting a Valentine 1 Gen 2 Radar Detector, which I already own for another car. I plan to swap them between both vehicles so wanted a more permanent mount that is still easy to disconnect. I opted for a "BlendMount" which attaches to your mirror. Radar Detector Power will be thru a mirror tap while the dash cam will require both a 12 volt constant source (for parking mode) and Acc on wire for regular driving mode (allows dashcam to also know what mode to operate in). The CME100 Module is to be installed to the top corner of the windshield and is powered by the dash cam. Not a big fan of it going there but that is what they recommend.

Mirrortap stuff first. For the dimming powered mirror, you can tap into both the ACC positive on (with ignition) and ground wire using one of the following: https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Det...ics&sprefix=mirror+tap,electronics,201&sr=1-9
1637121733197.png

This comes with 3 different sizes, with the other end being a RJ11 plug that connects to most radar detectors. The smaller of the three works best. You now have two spares for your other car (or future car ;) The electrical connector plug in back of the mirror is easily pulled loose by pushing on the bottom tab and pulling toward the windshield. From there you should be able to push the thinner mirror tap leads, with + going to the white wire hole and the ground going to the black/blue stripe wire hole (see close up below). I would use a 12 volt test gauge to be sure since it could vary by model.

Finally, the pic on far right is the mount itself, which could vary by radar detector. Very nice professional mount that isn't going anywhere when hitting the trails (unlike your standard suction cup mount). They also make an accessory to mount the dash cam but I decided to mount it closer to top. https://blendmount.com/aluminum-rad...tine-one-gen1-gen2-standard-series-bv1-2001r/

1637122192695.png
1637122213507.png
1637122556041.png

Next up is running all the wiring connections to the front dash cam. To get 12 volts full time and 12 volts only with ignition, I did like a few others and tapped into the fuse box below the steering wheel where you will find a column of Micro2 fuses on the left. You can pick-up a very affordable set from Amazon for around $7. I used the following: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZV4LY54/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I
1637122909651.png

I selected Fuse #29 for Full time power and Fuse #35 for ignition only. According to the manual, they are both spares, so even better. Below is a pic after I tapped into #29. #35 is near the bottom on the same left row. I added a bullet type connector for the connecting green wire using heat shrink (did this for all connections so will not repeat). Now time to run both wires to the top windshield, which I found easier than I thought.

1637123052290.png

I knew the A Pillar would be a breeze as you can easily push it back between the glass and plastic with very little prying. However, I wanted to get it up to the A pillar site unseen. I decided to remove the Bronco Grab handle to get access to the area just above the fuse box (see pic below).

1637123845415.png

From there, it was easy to push a wire up through one of the openings to the bottom edge of the A pillar along the dash and then toward the windshield. A plastic dash pry tool comes in handy here.

1637123911939.png

From there it was up the backside of the A-pillar (closest to windshield) to the top of the windshield where it meets the plastic headliner. Believe it or not, this step was rather aggravating. The wires were to lose along most of the top, but near the sun visor mount, it was to tight which means they kept falling down. Pic below shows a tab you pull down on the sun visor holder. Underneath that is a torx screw that easily comes out. After I removed that, the wires you see below can be tucked in. Upon tightening it, they stay in place and are no longer visible.

1637124017210.png

I actually ran on extra wire during this process in case the mirror tap idea for the radar detector didn't work out, thus I ended up with access wires to hide. The black box right of the mirror (holding the vehicles camera) makes a convenient place to tuck all these extra wires and was a final destination spot before I mounted the dashcam. You have to tug on it to pop it lose. You will also need to tuck the wires coming from the headline edge to around the edge of the upper console. This is tighter so that plastic pry tool comes in handy there.

The CME100 Module that now holds the new data sim card was mounted on the opposite side of the windshield (top right corner) so it can bug my passenger. It's wire travels back to the dash cam, thus I tucked it's wire the same way I did the power wires on the driver side. Any access wire is actually stored in the passenger side A-Pillar.

1637124322352.png

Now for the long wire that must go from the dash cam to the rear camera. I decided to mount the rear camera on the roll bar. What is nice about this model is that I can easily rotate the rear camera to face the rear window or the front passenger area. I may do the latter if parking around crowds with the top down. Anyway, this was actually my biggest unknown as I have not seen many pics or discussions on how others have gotten wires back there. For the most part it went well with the rear camera wire following the headliner and A Pillar path already described for the power wires. From there, I basically pulled back the door trim panel closest to the fuse box to push the wire thru to the floor trim panel (which is easily removed with no tools). The 1st pic below shows this door frame trim panel (apologize if not the proper name) only partially pulled back which allowed me to easily fish the wire down toward the center floor trim piece.

1637125573563.png
1637125971752.png

Similar to the front floor trim piece, the back seat floor trim piece is easily removed. I was able to fish the wire to the back without removing the middle B-Pillar trim panels (area directly left and beneath front seat) by going along the inner edge and pushing wire beneath the trim. The plastic trim between the fender and rear seat is also easily pulled back to tuck the wire. To go vertical up the next pillar toward the roll bar, you simply pull back the rubber weather stripping, as shown below, and push the wires out of site. Be sure and place weather strip back in origional place.

1637126178404.png
1637126205598.png
1637126598895.png

Now we reach the spot I am least happy with. There is an airbag between this vertical pillar and the rollbar. That piece is not easily removed, and for good reason since you would not want a wire interfeeing with deployment. Thus, this is the only place where the wire ends up being visible, although it fits nicely in between the two sections before easily entering the bottom plastic panel that covers the roll bar. I may still look for a different solution in the area when I have more time since it is exposed and to be honest, I would rather not have it so close to the airbag area.

1637126698503.png

There is a panel behind the rollbar (not shown in pics) that is very loose; thus you can easily get a wire in there and run it along the back side of the plastic trim to the rollbar. I opted to place my rear camera in that middle channel in the back of the roll bar so the wire would mostly be hidden to passengers.

Below are final pics after install. This was taken at night so harder to see details. Dashcam in upper left windshield, Radar Detector on mount connected to mirror, and finally SIM Card Module with data plan at far right corner.

1637127086890.png

1637127669695.png
1637127716885.png
1637127766351.png
This, good sir, is a thing of beauty, especially since I want to mount the rear camera under the roll bar in my soft top. Just a couple of comments/questions.
  • For those of us who plan to change to a hard top when available, and move the rear camera from the roll bar to the rear window, keep in mind that running the wiring back along the passenger side will make more sense so that it can eventually be run back to the hinge side of the tailgate. And be sure to keep the excess wiring bundled and tucked away to be ready for this. [Of course, I may just opt to leave it on the roll bar if the image looks as good as what you show here, and the camera isn't in my way driving or loading stuff in the back.]
  • Looking in my rig, would running the rear camera wire harness into the bottom of the C pillar panel and up behind the seat belt and airbag cover at the top avoid interference with the airbag, based on what you've seen? I have seen videos where speaker wiring was run front to rear on the driver's side (similar to what you've done here) to the cargo area to connect a subwoofer, and they went through the C pillar panel, just not sure if going up inside the rear edge of the C pillar panel avoids the airbag at the top.
  • [Edit] If anyone plans to add an interior camera to the windshield, might go ahead and run the wiring for it at the same time.
Anyway, again, nice job! Very much appreciate this!

Last edited:

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why down the drivers side and tapping a fuse panel vs passenger side and using the existing pre-wire? Guessing power was needed when vehicle is off?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why down the drivers side and tapping a fuse panel vs passenger side and using the existing pre-wire? Guessing power was needed when vehicle is off?
That is correct. This dashcam has a parking mode function so needs power 24/7.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This, good sir, is a thing of beauty, especially since I want to mount the rear camera under the roll bar in my soft top. Just a couple of comments/questions.
  • For those of us who plan to change to a hard top when available, and move the rear camera from the roll bar to the rear window, keep in mind that running the wiring back along the passenger side will make more sense so that it can eventually be run back to the hinge side of the tailgate. And be sure to keep the excess wiring bundled and tucked away to be ready for this. [Of course, I may just opt to leave it on the roll bar if the image looks as good as what you show here, and the camera isn't in my way driving or loading stuff in the back.]
  • Looking in my rig, would running the rear camera wire harness into the bottom of the C pillar panel and up behind the seat belt and airbag cover at the top avoid interference with the airbag, based on what you've seen? I have seen videos where speaker wiring was run front to rear on the driver's side (similar to what you've done here) to the cargo area to connect a subwoofer, and they went through the C pillar panel, just not sure if going up inside the rear edge of the C pillar panel avoids the airbag at the top.
  • [Edit] If anyone plans to add an interior camera to the windshield, might go ahead and run the wiring for it at the same time.
Anyway, again, nice job! Very much appreciate this!
Good point about eventually running to hardtop rear glass. I may eventually be in same boat. But I forsee another problem, atleast for this model. The cable is maxed out to the center of the rollbar so we may need a different solution to make it to rear glass. I know Blackvue makes a separate rear camera for trucks. Need to look into that further when off work.

Also good point about C pillar, also worth checking out when I get home!

Thanks for recognition!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, perfect timing. I have the same dash cam and was planning on installing this week.

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco DIY Install for Blackvue 900 Dashcam with Real-Time Updates and Radar Detector 1637127766351

I

awesome post, was thinking about doing this and your details and wiring and access instructions were very helpful. I have a wifi hotspot through my wireless carrier, in the settings is there a way to hook up the dashcams through the hotspot or is it propriety to buy the LTE box from blackvue?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good point about eventually running to hardtop rear glass. I may eventually be in same boat. But I forsee another problem, atleast for this model. The cable is maxed out to the center of the rollbar so we may need a different solution to make it to rear glass. I know Blackvue makes a separate rear camera for trucks. Need to look into that further when off work.

Also good point about C pillar, also worth checking out when I get home!

Thanks for recognition!
If the default 6m rear camera cable isn't long enough, here's a 10m version:

https://www.amazon.com/DR530W-2CH-D...1IWBR60U/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B01IWBR60U&th=1

So, might be worth running the 10m cable to begin with if the rear window is the ultimate target, and tucking away the excess.

EDIT: I don't actually see the BlackVue DR900X-2CH Plus listed as compatible with this cable on the Amazon listing. Can't imagine it's not, but have asked the question on the Amazon page. However, the Blackvue site shows 1.5m, 6m, 10m, 15m and 20m rear camera cables that are compatible.

EDIT: OK, someone answered on Amazon that they use this cable in their Nissan van, but, again, lots of choices on the Blackvue site.

EDIT: Here's the link to the rear camera cables (select your length) on the Blackvue site: https://blackvue.com/product/coaxial-cable/

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great share. Thank you

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

nice details. I wonder if there is a clean way to tap into the Lux package USB on the dash if those are always powered instead of going all the way to the fuse box. Now to start looking for BlackFriday/CyberMonday deals on the BlackVue...

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With all the electronic nannies already built in the new Bronco, why does ford not include this day and age necessity, in their list of options ? Ford, please make this happen, so this is OEM...

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Panzer948 for taking the time to provide us all with such a detailed review. I should also state that this is one heck of a description of the wiring! This will come in very handy for me as I do want to hard wire in my escort radar detector/cam. Kudos...
Sponsored