Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just received my # 5890 Oracle Fog Light Kit. I have no pass-through grommet in my firewall, I guess due to having a clutch pedal? Where should I send the factory switch through the firewall in the best way? No, I did not order the Aux switches. :rolleyes:

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received my # 5890 Oracle Fog Light Kit. I have no pass-through grommet in my firewall, I guess due to having a clutch pedal? Where should I send the factory switch through the firewall in the best way? No, I did not order the Aux switches. :rolleyes:
I actually have a manual in the shop today. There's a boot right behind the clutch pedal you can poke through. Goes right into the engine compartment.

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting 1658952330098

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting 1658952359414

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!!!

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may even try the tiny grommet directly above the large one?

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may even try the tiny grommet directly above the large one?
I didn't really see an easy way to get to that one on the engine compartment side, but I was more focused on the larger grommet. Could have missed it!

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't really see an easy way to get to that one on the engine compartment side, but I was more focused on the larger grommet. Could have missed it!
I have been thinking about ordering a new Ford headlight switch with the fog light push button. Could I wire the Oracle fog lights to it? If so, where do the wires attach in the switch?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got mine installed. Kind of disappointed in the light color. Expected it to match the turn signal amber color but it’s much more yellow.
Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting F0BFF0C3-3E19-434D-AE37-B2EDE27BA981

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been thinking about ordering a new Ford headlight switch with the fog light push button. Could I wire the Oracle fog lights to it? If so, where do the wires attach in the switch?
I’m not sure that’s possible without having Ford’s fog-light harness in the bumper.

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not sure that’s possible without having Ford’s fog-light harness in the bumper.
Yea, I think that may be the case, as I have no factory fog light harness on my truck.
Without the factory harness, it will likely do no good to use Forscan to activate a factory light switch. Looks like I may have a headlamp switch for sale? HAHA!!
*Part # M2DZ-11654-DB*

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got mine installed. Kind of disappointed in the light color. Expected it to match the turn signal amber color but it’s much more yellow.
Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting F0BFF0C3-3E19-434D-AE37-B2EDE27BA981
Hey Mark,

Sorry if there was any confusion on the listing. We list these as being yellow & not amber, so no they would not match the amber signals.

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know; old thread. I just got this Oracle kit and installed them on my '23 WT Squatch 4-dr. I used upfitter switch number 2 (number 1 is the overhead light bar) following closely the approach in this video:

CUPRA Oracle install video

Came out great first time. I did put some mammoth shrink tubing on the connectors near the fog lights, and shrink tubing wherever possible elsewhere. Couldn't get a front shot--too much glare from the overheads!

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting IMG_6397

Jdunc1148

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know; old thread. I just got this Oracle kit and installed them on my '23 WT Squatch 4-dr. I used upfitter switch number 2 (number 1 is the overhead light bar) following closely the approach in this video:

CUPRA Oracle install video

Came out great first time. I did put some mammoth shrink tubing on the connectors near the fog lights, and shrink tubing wherever possible elsewhere. Couldn't get a front shot--too much glare from the overheads!

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting IMG_6397

Any chance you have photos of how they look in the day light. Looking at putting the same in my WT. do you have a link on the oracle sight of the exact ones you put in?

Thanks

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance you have photos of how they look in the day light. Looking at putting the same in my WT. do you have a link on the oracle sight of the exact ones you put in?

Thanks
Sure!

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting IMG_6400

Ford Bronco DIY Installation Video for Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit from ORACLE Lighting IMG_6401

If you want, I can take pictures later of the wiring installation.

And this is the kit: Oracle triple fog light kit

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com