Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been looking at getting a precut kit for my Bronco when it comes in

Anyone have suggestions where to get it from?
Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO the pre cut kits are not worth it. On XPEL's site you're paying $2200 for full hood, full front fenders, full doors and full rear fenders. Add another $500 for rockers, windshield surround, rear tailgate and odds and ends pieces. So $2700 + tax and shipping on a 2 door. And then you need to install it yourself

A competent installer who custom cuts using full rolls can do a full bronco 2 door for under $4k in XPEL Ultimate Plus. These trucks are big and flat so the install is easy for them.

The big and flat panels also almost make it worth attempting to install precut kits but the delta to having a pro do it is not worth the possible mistake, time value of money and exposed edges of precut kits IMO.

PPF is totally worth it for anyone who is driving in any condition that could cause paint damage and that's likely the case for most of the owners here.

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMO the pre cut kits are not worth it. On XPEL's site you're paying $2200 for full hood, full front fenders, full doors and full rear fenders. Add another $500 for rockers, windshield surround, rear tailgate and odds and ends pieces. So $2700 + tax and shipping on a 2 door. And then you need to install it yourself

A competent installer who custom cuts using full rolls can do a full bronco 2 door for under $4k in XPEL Ultimate Plus. These trucks are big and flat so the install is easy for them.

The big and flat panels also almost make it worth attempting to install precut kits but the delta to having a pro do it is not worth the possible mistake, time value of money and exposed edges of precut kits IMO.

PPF is totally worth it for anyone who is driving in any condition that could cause paint damage and that's likely the case for most of the owners here.
*Pricing may very*

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to measure the area on the Bronco to make sure but the largest roll they sell is $1400. I am pretty confident I can do it myself and make it look halfway decent. Plus it is good practice for a skill I wouldn't mind learning. I have found 2 day workshops in my area for $1000. Together that is still half the price of taking it somewhere. Just really depends if I want to risk wasting that money because my ambition ends up being way higher than my skill.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not worrying about doing the whole vehicle-just protecting the front end. The PPF that Ford offers only has limited protection and I can get the Xpel kit for around the grill for $500 or so. Doesn't look like it would be hard to do.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm doing just the leading edge of the hood, lower doors/fenders, maybe the windshield frame, door handle cups and that's it. High wear spots basically.
Sponsored