Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

saving that pic thanks!
You can find this table in your digital owners manual, which is accessible through your infotainment system. 🙂
Sponsored

gmbtahoe

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Huge thanks @Bo-Ronco !!!
I finally finished my install of the MXT575 50 watt version. It's bigger, so I had to add spacers under the radio mount to raise it up enough to fit it. I wired it in to the 15A #2 upfitter switch as you suggested for the extra power of this head unit.
Apart from that, I copied your install.
I'm a total noob as I've never installed anything similar to this before.
Super happy with how it turned out.
IMG_9519.JPG
IMG_9518.JPG
IMG_9520.JPG
The center console is a great spot. Do you have any pictures of how you mounted the head unit? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to cram the 575 into that space. It seems like the phone charger gets int he way. Any help would be appreciated.

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The center console is a great spot. Do you have any pictures of how you mounted the head unit? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to cram the 575 into that space. It seems like the phone charger gets int he way. Any help would be appreciated.
I don’t have any photos anymore. I do remember that I had to raise it up just a little bit on some spacers so it would clear. And it’s at a slight angle to one side (horizontally, not vertically)..

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have any photos anymore. I do remember that I had to raise it up just a little bit on some spacers so it would clear. And it’s at a slight angle to one side (horizontally, not vertically)..
Oh wait. Here’s one.
It might be a photo from the original poster, but it’s in exactly the same position mine is in to fit in that space.
Ford Bronco DIY Video Walkthrough - Super Clean GMRS Radio Install Cont'd 1683072272314

Last edited:

AirplaneMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Huge thanks @Bo-Ronco !!!
I finally finished my install of the MXT575 50 watt version. It's bigger, so I had to add spacers under the radio mount to raise it up enough to fit it. I wired it in to the 15A #2 upfitter switch as you suggested for the extra power of this head unit.
Apart from that, I copied your install.
I'm a total noob as I've never installed anything similar to this before.
Super happy with how it turned out.
Ford Bronco DIY Video Walkthrough - Super Clean GMRS Radio Install Cont'd 1683072272314
I was just curious what spacers you used for the MXT575? Was it some washers or something else? And how many did you need?

CaseyG

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see this thread is fairly old but I’m going to throw it in hopes of someone seeing my question.
I got a CB as a gift I am having a hard time finding a place to install. 2 door BD. I saw someone install next to the passenger side console but I also don’t want it to get wet??
just a girl fixin up her Bronco
Sponsored