Sponsored

Do All MIC Tops Come w/Sound Deadening Headliner?

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked on my '22 Bronco today (9/26) and noticed that the headliner for the MIC top, which I ordered, did not show up on my build (set for week of 10/17). Called my salesman and he told me they all come with it, but I told him that I though it had to be ordered, even though there's no cost. He got back to me by text and email and said I was "good to go" and reiterated that they all come with it, and also said that his manager told him it was too late to change orders. It's 3 weeks out from my build date, and I thought that some minor changes could still be made. If anybody can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it, and thanks!
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought I read somewhere that the Black Diamond didn't get the headliner due to the wash-out interior.

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I did my build the option to choose it was there, so I chose it, but since there was no charge, I missed seeing it on my actual order. The chat guy just gave me a whole bunch of info, but none of it had anything to do with my question!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just did a '23 build and it is available on the BD, but looks like you have to choose it!

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spent 30 minutes on chat, got the same answer 3 times, which had nothing to do with my question about the MIC, only gave me my status and start and end dates. Three times! Finally told me to talk with my dealer, which I had already done, then told me I'd have to cancel my order because I couldn't make any changes. This really blows!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it on your dora? It will be listed on your order form if you are to receive it. It was listed on mine

Overall, i like it. But it wouldn't be a big deal if it came without it, you can add one later. Not the end of the world or worth going crazy

Ford Bronco Do All MIC Tops Come w/Sound Deadening Headliner? 20220926_203505

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it on your dora? It will be listed on your order form if you are to receive it. It was listed on mine

Overall, i like it. But it wouldn't be a big deal if it came without it, you can add one later. Not the end of the world or worth going crazy

Ford Bronco Do All MIC Tops Come w/Sound Deadening Headliner? 20220926_203505
It's not, which is what alerted me in the first place. I know it was on the build sheet I forwarded to my salesman, but since there's no charge for it, I didn't see that it was missing on the dora. Since it seems the vast majority of buyers request it, I can't believe I can't get it added on for a build that won't start for 3 weeks, and they must have one of them sitting around somewhere!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 weeks out, all parts are accounted for and you are locked in. Your option now is buy or refuse the vehical. So, still your call, but not worth worrying about

With the way the ordering process has been handled, don't make changes, it is best if you don't. This is not ordering Food at a restaurant. I don't know why people think this is like ordering from Amazon

Always check your dora

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, and the next woman I meet named Dora is going to get an earful!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What i would do, since your dealer swears you are getting it, and "they all have them", Have the dealer promise to add it later if your bronco don't come with it.

It isn't fords fault, but I'd say your dealer should be looking out for you and should of caught this, but also you need to check their work. So it's your fault too. Let's say 50/50

But again, worrying about it isn't even worth these words. Just add it later

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It had to be added. I know I had to add it on my Base, which is neither a Badlands nor a Black Diamond.

Some trims like OBX may have had it included automatically.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wish mine came without it. It’s worthless. With a naked top you can Kilmat it, and install an aftermarket headliner.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish mine came without it. It’s worthless. With a naked top you can Kilmat it, and install an aftermarket headliner.
Yup, no reason to get worked up if it doesn't have it. Better options are out there for sure.
Sponsored