Sponsored

Do All MIC Tops Come w/Sound Deadening Headliner?

Laredo

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If your build has the MGV seats and wash-out interior, then headliner is a no-cost option but you still have to select positive in your config I believe
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish mine came without it. It’s worthless. With a naked top you can Kilmat it, and install an aftermarket headliner.
That's the conclusion I came to last night and am going to look at alternatives today, so thanks!

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup, no reason to get worked up if it doesn't have it. Better options are out there for sure.
That's what I decided to do last night, so thanks for the reply!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I forgot to choose it when I updated my order from a 21 to a 22 on my BD. I was a bit disappointed when I picked it up, but I've been fine w/o it. Probably going to do a Hotheads headliner with their sound deadening once they releas it for the Bronco. It will be far superior to the factory one.

Edit: link for your reference

https://hotheadheadliners.com/pages/ford-bronco-headliners

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I forgot to choose it when I updated my order from a 21 to a 22 on my BD. I was a bit disappointed when I picked it up, but I've been fine w/o it. Probably going to do a Hotheads headliner with their sound deadening once they releas it for the Bronco. It will be far superior to the factory one.

Edit: link for your reference

https://hotheadheadliners.com/pages/ford-bronco-headliners
Thanks for the link and I've submitted a request for info!

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the link and I've submitted a request for info!
I put in a request to Hotheads from the same link back in December of 21 to put me on the list when they got the Bronco headliner available. Fast forward 10 months and I still haven't heard anything back on the Bronco headliner.

I did get a Hotheads advertisement for Jeep headliners a few weeks ago (so they still have my email address). I suspect since Ford has been including the headliners no charge with all of the MIC tops, maybe Hotheads hasn't seen the demand they expected.

I've driven a 2 door BD without the headliner and I have a 2 door Badlands with the factory headliner. It does make a difference in the interior sound level. But most importantly, the headliner covers up the poor workmanship of the MIC top. The interior part of the MIC mold does not have the same level of finish as the exterior.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i had to add it for my BL. Ive also looked at the hot heads site. Dont hold your breath. The (OEM) headliner is not much more than cardboard with carpet glued on.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm betting with the leather seats at least it comes standard with the MIC. I never specifically ordered the sound deadening headliner - Badlands with leather seats. Check my backdoor link and it's listed there as a no-cost addition to my build.

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put in a request to Hotheads from the same link back in December of 21 to put me on the list when they got the Bronco headliner available. Fast forward 10 months and I still haven't heard anything back on the Bronco headliner.

I did get a Hotheads advertisement for Jeep headliners a few weeks ago (so they still have my email address). I suspect since Ford has been including the headliners no charge with all of the MIC tops, maybe Hotheads hasn't seen the demand they expected.

I've driven a 2 door BD without the headliner and I have a 2 door Badlands with the factory headliner. It does make a difference in the interior sound level. But most importantly, the headliner covers up the poor workmanship of the MIC top. The interior part of the MIC mold does not have the same level of finish as the exterior.
Hope Hotheads gets their headliner out soon, as it seems to be a highly regarded item among the Jeep crowd. That being said, they own Jeeps, so take it with a grain of salt!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm betting with the leather seats at least it comes standard with the MIC. I never specifically ordered the sound deadening headliner - Badlands with leather seats. Check my backdoor link and it's listed there as a no-cost addition to my build.
It is only Bronco's with the MGV interior where you must specify that you want the headliner. All BD Broncos and BL Broncos with MGV. Apparently Ford figures you may be using a garden hose to wash the interior out from top to bottom.

If you get leather then Ford figures you won't be using the garden hose inside your Bronco.
Sponsored