Sponsored

Do Bronco Owners Enjoy Their Celebrity Status?

Do you enjoy your new found fame in being stopped to answer questions/people eyeing up your Bronco?

• Yes - No problem with people looking or asking questions

Votes: 108 72.0%
  • Yes - No problem with people looking at my Bronco; but don't stop to ask me questions

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes - No problem with people asking me questions; but don't stare/look into my Bronco

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • No - Keep away from my Bronco and don't talk to me

Votes: 26 17.3%

• Total voters

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They're feeling threatened.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, I lost count of how many people I've had tell me "oh I heard you have a Bronco on order, yeah my buddy got one months ago, it's ok, very small", or something along those lines.
For some, the flaw is the feature. I might not have gotten one if it were as large as the prior generation Broncos. For others, the 2 door, and even 4 door, are too small.

81173265.jpg

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite is to either hit the unlock from a distance or, even better, do the auto window down feature.

It's been weird having people make me roll my windows down at lights to tell me how awesome it is.
Haha, I love it! I’d always remote start my Camaro to scare people away.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For some, the flaw is the feature. I might not have gotten one if it were as large as the prior generation Broncos. For others, the 2 door, and even 4 door, are too small.

Ford Bronco Do Bronco Owners Enjoy Their Celebrity Status? 81173265
The Sport.
They are talking about the Sport when they say they've seen plenty of Broncos and they are smaller than they expected.
I guess you're lucky if you haven't heard it a hundred times.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha, I love it! I’d always remote start my Camaro to scare people away.
Yea I do the same with my Ram, it has the hemi and Flowmaster Outlaw catback, so it’s not quiet on startup. When I visit my parents, their neighborhood has a ton of kids who like to lean on cars and hang out. It was hilarious watching them jump when I remote started it on a couple occasions as they were right behind the exhaust. They don’t go near it anymore for some reason.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will have no problem with looking or questions, I get questions and compliments on my Triumph because it's very rare (I've never have seen one at any Biker Bar or show and I now what I'm looking for) and I actually appreciate it when people know or don't know and comment or asks questions.

But no touching and that includes touching the windows to see in better. Look all you want if you don't touch. And if I'm not rushing to work or somewhere important, it's fun to share the info.
What kind of Triumph do you have? Where I'm at, they're the most common bike on the road.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some wise man somewhere once said "don't touch other people's shit". I don't think that's too much to ask.

Still waiting for my Bronco, but I sometimes ride my Honda Grom, that thing seems to draw a good bit of attention even though they have been out for some years now. Mostly people at intersections rolling down their windows to ask if it is street legal or how fast it goes, sometimes people flag me down on small rural roads or parking lots just to ask questions.
I have no issues with people looking at my vehicles or asking me questions (unless I'm in a rush). However, I have a big problem the moment someone lays their hands on it without asking first, and especially if I am not there. That is where I draw the line, and those who cross it might not like what I do next.
If it's not yours, don't touch it, simple.
Tons of people here rip through the city on Groms. I always felt like I'd look like a polar bear on a tricycle on it, but they do look fun. But I also ride a Sportster and am over 6', so I'm halfway there anyway.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It gets a lot of attention. Lots of questions, but the primary one asked is "how do you like it?"

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a 70 Bronco and I don't remember any celebrity status with it. Are they looking at the new Bronco because you can't get one? Or is it like looking at a PT Cruiser? They still turn heads,,,LOL.

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a few looks from drivers in Bronco Sports this past weekend. Couldn't tell if they were just on board with the Bronco spirit, or caught up with envy that they didn't wait for the real thing. It is a bit strange getting all the looks and questions though. I don't mind since I love it!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Sport.
They are talking about the Sport when they say they've seen plenty of Broncos and they are smaller than they expected.
I guess you're lucky if you haven't heard it a hundred times.
Gotcha. Correct, I haven't heard it from people, but I also havent talked about my Bronco order with people.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a few looks from drivers in Bronco Sports this past weekend. Couldn't tell if they were just on board with the Bronco spirit, or caught up with envy that they didn't wait for the real thing. It is a bit strange getting all the looks and questions though. I don't mind since I love it!
I told my wife she's going to make the guys driving Sports feel bad when she pulls beside them at a red light in a Sasquatch Badlands.

I have a feeling when we get ours they will still be very rare. I've probably only seen 7 or 8 Sports on the road as well as the same real Bronco which is just a stock Big Bend.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what it feels like owning a bronco. The hype is real online but outside no one cares
Ford Bronco Do Bronco Owners Enjoy Their Celebrity Status? D63A270B-F1EF-4F25-B4B9-51B3FF53D3A4

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right now people includes (Dealerships) they don't know as much as the Bronco Enthusiasts especially from Bronco6g 😁.

By they time my Bronco gets delivered, there would plenty of them on the road to enjoy the celebrity status
Sponsored