Sponsored

Do Bronco Owners Enjoy Their Celebrity Status?

Do you enjoy your new found fame in being stopped to answer questions/people eyeing up your Bronco?

• Yes - No problem with people looking or asking questions

Votes: 108 72.0%
  • Yes - No problem with people looking at my Bronco; but don't stop to ask me questions

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes - No problem with people asking me questions; but don't stare/look into my Bronco

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • No - Keep away from my Bronco and don't talk to me

Votes: 26 17.3%

• Total voters

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With many (some?) of you lucky enough to have your Bronco's now, how are you enjoying the new "celebrity status?" If you don't have your Bronco yet, you can still vote.

When you park at a mall/grocery store/coffee shop/etc. do you enjoy random people coming up to you and asking questions about your Bronco?

Not included in the poll, but welcomed in the comments - Have you ever come back to your Bronco to find people touching it or peering inside? Curious how you handled that. IMO, I find that to be too far. Looking at it from a few feet away? No problem. Peering inside or touching my vehicle, I wouldn't like that and possibly assume you're trying to scope it out to break in.

Years ago I owned a 2013 Camaro SS in black and yellow. Yes, "Bumblebee." It wouldn't be uncommon to have people stop me to talk about it or take a picture with it... Even on one occurrence I was in the car with my girlfriend and people were trying to take a picture (which I thought was annoying/rude).

Anyone setup cones and/or a velvet rope to keep people back? :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn’t care if people stared/took pictures, but most of the time I don’t feel like dealing with people in general, so they’d have to catch me at the right time for me to want to talk to them about it.
I agree with keeping distance though, don’t peer in through the glass or touch it.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With many (some?) of you lucky enough to have your Bronco's now, how are you enjoying the new "celebrity status?" If you don't have your Bronco yet, you can still vote.

When you park at a mall/grocery store/coffee shop/etc. do you enjoy random people coming up to you and asking questions about your Bronco?

Not included in the poll, but welcomed in the comments - Have you ever come back to your Bronco to find people touching it or peering inside? Curious how you handled that. IMO, I find that to be too far. Looking at it from a few feet away? No problem. Peering inside or touching my vehicle, I wouldn't like that and possibly assume you're trying to scope it out to break in.

Years ago I owned a 2013 Camaro SS in black and yellow. Yes, "Bumblebee." It wouldn't be uncommon to have people stop me to talk about it or take a picture with it... Even on one occurrence I was in the car with my girlfriend and people were trying to take a picture (which I thought was annoying/rude).

Anyone setup cones and/or a velvet rope to keep people back? :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure it would make me proud of it and happy to share it!

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't speak for having a new Bronco but I can definitely say that it caused old ones to get more attention. I took my 89 to a show today and it got more attention than you could imagine. Even just on the streets people stop and stare.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't speak for having a new Bronco but I can definitely say that it caused old ones to get more attention. I took my 89 to a show today and it got more attention than you could imagine. Even just on the streets people stop and stare.
Probably because half of them weren’t alive when the first Broncos were out... probably assumed you were driving a MY21 lol.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Bernese Mtn dog that I take everywhere. It's like walking with a rockstar. A Bronco would be no big deal.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think its totally fine, my wife hates it. I told her what had been happening to others that received their Broncos already and she wouldn't believe it. Now she does. We have had 12-15 encounters already and only had it 3 days. Should have seen her face when someone honked at a traffic signal and asked her to roll her window down.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not too bad. I’ve had several people want to talk about it at work, the gas station and what not. As long as I’m not in a hurry to get anywhere I don’t mind. The amount of people I see staring at me and taking cell phone pics while driving down the road is pretty crazy though for sure.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need option for " I enjoy people asking me if I got my Bronco yet, and when I say no, they laugh at me and say unprintable things about ford"

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Naw man, everyone around here been seeing Broncos for months. Smaller than they thought they’d be…

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Bernese Mtn dog that I take everywhere. It's like walking with a rockstar. A Bronco would be no big deal.
Very True. We have two Berniedoodles. People love them as well.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More than a Lamborghini…….That is a stretch. Maybe in California but not in the Midwest Corn country. 😊
Sponsored