Sponsored

Do Bronco Owners Enjoy Their Celebrity Status?

Do you enjoy your new found fame in being stopped to answer questions/people eyeing up your Bronco?

• Yes - No problem with people looking or asking questions

Votes: 108 72.0%
  • Yes - No problem with people looking at my Bronco; but don't stop to ask me questions

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes - No problem with people asking me questions; but don't stare/look into my Bronco

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • No - Keep away from my Bronco and don't talk to me

Votes: 26 17.3%

• Total voters

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Naw man, everyone around here been seeing Broncos for months. Smaller than they thought they’d be…
Man, I lost count of how many people I've had tell me "oh I heard you have a Bronco on order, yeah my buddy got one months ago, it's ok, very small", or something along those lines.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will have no problem with looking or questions, I get questions and compliments on my Triumph because it's very rare (I've never have seen one at any Biker Bar or show and I know what I'm looking for) and I actually appreciate it when people know or don't know and comment or asks questions.

But no touching and that includes touching the windows to see in better. Look all you want if you don't touch. And if I'm not rushing to work or somewhere important, it's fun to share the info.

Last edited:

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove my dealers mannequin several weeks ago. I think I got less attention than when I drive my 71. My wife always says why are people staring at us? I have to remind her they are staring at the Bronco.

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't mind it, my wife hates it. Have had people pace me on the highway staring at it, lots of thumbs up out the window, windows rolled down at stop lights asking about it or people just looking at it in parking lots. Honestly it's kind of wild, an old friend of mine had a Ferrari and we got less attention in that.
I don't care at all, at least now when they see it people realize the Sport they have been seeing all year isn't the Bronco lol. I keep telling my wife give it 6 months and no-one will care.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The attention is no problem ,its those dang panties the girls throw at every stoplight that are annoying
Such a driving hazard! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that :ROFLMAO:

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the interactions if it’s in a parking lot or gas station. Mostly good people. A bit dangerous at 60 mph. My wife tells me now I know how women feel getting stared at by rubberneckers.

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, I lost count of how many people I've had tell me "oh I heard you have a Bronco on order, yeah my buddy got one months ago, it's ok, very small", or something along those lines.
This lmao. Everyone that has asked me about my ordered Bronco always say the same thing. " Oh I passed one last week, I thought they were bigger" and always refer to the sport :rolleyes: Just wait until I get mine, Billy

Sponsored

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some wise man somewhere once said "don't touch other people's shit". I don't think that's too much to ask.

Still waiting for my Bronco, but I sometimes ride my Honda Grom, that thing seems to draw a good bit of attention even though they have been out for some years now. Mostly people at intersections rolling down their windows to ask if it is street legal or how fast it goes, sometimes people flag me down on small rural roads or parking lots just to ask questions.
I have no issues with people looking at my vehicles or asking me questions (unless I'm in a rush). However, I have a big problem the moment someone lays their hands on it without asking first, and especially if I am not there. That is where I draw the line, and those who cross it might not like what I do next.
If it's not yours, don't touch it, simple.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My favorite is to either hit the unlock from a distance or, even better, do the auto window down feature.

It's been weird having people make me roll my windows down at lights to tell me how awesome it is.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being unique is part of the appeal. Jeeps are 12 for 10 cents where I live, so having something different is cool. Believe it or not, I get lots of thumbs up and nods from Jeeps. Doesn't seem to be as much rivalry with the pavement crowd. :)
Sponsored