Sponsored

Do dealers compensate for turning over Bronco after it is delivered?

OP
OP

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover, MB 63s AMG, Maserati Levanti S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for all the insights, guys. After sleeping on it for a few days, I am realizing that I would regret not enjoying the Bronco. I am going to grab it and enjoy it after waiting for it all this time.
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The dealer that I'm waiting on our Raptor had a Bronco for a couple of days that they paid the person that ordered it to let them have it. But from the way he talked the dealer initiated the deal. From what I remember they gave the guy $5k and marked it up. It was gone the next time we were there. Again I think the dealer started the conversation.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for all the insights, guys. After sleeping on it for a few days, I am realizing that I would regret not enjoying the Bronco. I am going to grab it and enjoy it after waiting for it all this time.
And if you change your mind 6 months later, Iā€™m sure you can sell it for more than your purchase price. I donā€™t think the supply/demand curve for the Bronco will level out for another 2+ years.

OP
OP

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Changed my mind and going to enjoy the bronco. Nevertheless, nice attitude, "dude". Who hurt you to cause such "cringeworthy" attitude toward people you don't know?
nah I stick with my original post. Itā€™s cringeworthy and I hope the dealer tells this dude where to shove it.

Id prefer use different words than cringeworthy but you know young ones might be reading.

OP
OP

WitsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
(y) Had to sleep on it a bit to remember that the opportunities for exciting new ICE vehicles may becoming scarce.. and there is no law against two truck / utility vehicles in the driveway.. Am shifting back into Bronco mode - have to look back at JB4 v. other tuning options before my bronco's arrival.
no one hurt me. I think you made smart choice. Get the Bronco enjoy it and if you still favor other car sell it and make your money. The original post rubbed me wrong way and thatā€™s ok.

smart move and best of luck with it.

Sponsored

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(y) Had to sleep on it a bit to remember that the opportunities for exciting new ICE vehicles may becoming scarce.. and there is no law against two truck / utility vehicles in the driveway.. Am shifting back into Bronco mode - have to look back at JB4 v. other tuning options before my bronco's arrival.
the comfort will sway you. Itā€™s cool but those rovers are so nice as long you get extended warranty etc. you are in good spot man then you flip it and make your cash.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP .. compensate yourself >> BUY IT and PAY sale's TAX then you can sell it for whatever you can get for it.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was buying mine, the sales guy mentioned they did have a guy that showed up for his order and asked 'what will you give me for it?'...

He couldn't disclose what they gave him for it, but they did give him something for it.

Bronco Bob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F 250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be a brother and help out someone on this forum. Thatā€™s what I did.

See this post https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-door-badlands-non-squatch-delivered-sold.41870/

Dealer got MSRP, a fellow forum member got a new a Bronco, and I made a couple bucks for my time (nowhere near $15k!)

Spread some good karma we all need it
I was the Lucky recipient of said Bronco. There's so , so much more to this story of how I got this Bronco from Daddy Muffin. I can say with 100% conviction that Daddy Muffin is a stand up Guy!! He went above and beyond what anyone would expect from a guy that was selling a Bronco at MSRP in these times when he could of made a healthy profit. I asked Him why he would sell making basically no profit instead of making 10K and his response was that he enjoyed his Bronco so much that he was happy to help someone else out that was waiting for theirs to be built, so they could enjoy it now.

Thanks Again DaddyMuffin!!
Sponsored