Sponsored

Do I just pick badlands and then reserve The options and packages after I reserve?

Jroc

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 f250 v10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It gives me the option to pick two door Badlands but that is it. My question is that right? Do I just pick badlands and then reserve The options and packages after I reserve? Thank you for the information

JROC
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been confirmed on the forum that you can switch your trim and options (even dealer) when order time comes.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jroc

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 f250 v10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess my question is when I go to reserve it only allows me to pick the Model. such as 2 door badlands. I cant pick color or sasquatch or anything like this. So do I get to pick those things after I reserve the model?

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that all happens in December, probably the 7th

OP
OP

Jroc

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 f250 v10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that all happens in December, probably the 7th
I keep hearing people say things like " If reserved the badlands with the sasquatch package and lux package" etc.. So they are just saying this is what they are going to get? they were only able to actually just pick Badlands and that was it? I swear people have picked color etc. while reserving, no?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All your reserving is a chance to order a 2021 Bronco in Dec.
The model and door amount can be changed at the time of your actual order.
just guessing , but, I believe they only want to know what these choices are now for for rough planning and what the publics preferences are in general.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You saw the same two questions that everybody else saw.
Model
Door count
that is it
end of story
Everything else is them just saying what they want to order in Dec.

OP
OP

Jroc

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 f250 v10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you bud

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, dealers don't know even have info or ability to even take an order. FoMoCo has not nailed down the options packages yet.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It gives me the option to pick two door Badlands but that is it. My question is that right? Do I just pick badlands and then reserve The options and packages after I reserve? Thank you for the information

JROC
When I reserved a Badlands it only let me pick 4 door and nothing else, but all the goddies can be done at dealer when orders open up, as of now that date starts Dec 7th ???????

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are just making a reservation now, I can guarantee it won't be in your driveway in 2021. It may not even be a 2021 model. All you are reserving is a spot in line. When it's your turn, you get to configure your bronco, order it, and pay for it. At least a down payment or a deposit that's going to be much higher than the $100 it takes to buy a spot in line. That $100 does go towards the price of the car in the future. It's not like you are just buying a ticket. I assume you have just begun following the bronco and perhaps you are a brand new member here. That's why I wanted to make sure you knew your reservation has +190,000 other people in front of you.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I reserved a Badlands it only let me pick 4 door and nothing else, but all the goddies can be done at dealer when orders open up, as of now that date starts Dec 7th ???????
I think they are confusing Reservation with B&P.
If you are just making a reservation now, I can guarantee it won't be in your driveway in 2021. It may not even be a 2021 model. All you are reserving is a spot in line. When it's your turn, you get to configure your bronco, order it, and pay for it. At least a down payment or a deposit that's going to be much higher than the $100 it takes to buy a spot in line. That $100 does go towards the price of the car in the future. It's not like you are just buying a ticket. I assume you have just begun following the bronco and perhaps you are a brand new member here. That's why I wanted to make sure you knew your reservation has +190,000 other people in front of you.
This is a thread from July, only a few days after the bronco reveal and start of reservations, there was no build and price and barely any info about anything...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a thread from July, only a few days after the bronco reveal and start of reservations, there was no build and price and barely any info about anything...
I should have replied directly to norm then
Sponsored