Sponsored

Do I need to re-submit my 2021 order for 2022 even though my configuration stays same?

jhns

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi,
I have placed order through a dealership and paid a refundable $500. Dealer put my order through and I received an email from Ford says that my order is confirmed. But I did not receive any Order# with that email. Also, since I have an order for 2021 and obviously it is not going to make it this year, do i need to go to my dealership and re-submit my order even though I do not have any changes on my configurations?
Thank you and have the best.
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am wondering this too- does the order automatically carry over? Or is it automatically canceled?

In my case I do want to cancel and also so that I am not surprised when I get a call in 2024 that my Bronco is in LOL.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but you have to confirm you order with your dealer.

Ford transferred all unbuilt 2021 orders to similar 2022 orders… but they all have a 99 priority code on them. That 99 priority code (which means “do not build”) allows you as the customer to have a conversation with your dealer about the new features, removed features, price changes, etc.

If you’re not changing anything… just have your dealer confirm your order and sign the new 2022 paperwork.

Chief1

Wildtrak
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ford F-350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi,
I have placed order through a dealership and paid a refundable $500. Dealer put my order through and I received an email from Ford says that my order is confirmed. But I did not receive any Order# with that email. Also, since I have an order for 2021 and obviously it is not going to make it this year, do i need to go to my dealership and re-submit my order even though I do not have any changes on my configurations?
Thank you and have the best.

Chief1

Wildtrak
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ford F-350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes you do, speak to your dealer.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No, but you have to confirm you order with your dealer.

Ford transferred all unbuilt 2021 orders to similar 2022 orders… but they all have a 99 priority code on them. That 99 priority code (which means “do not build”) allows you as the customer to have a conversation with your dealer about the new features, removed features, price changes, etc.

If you’re not changing anything… just have your dealer confirm your order and sign the new 2022 paperwork.
@JT58Bronc and @jhns Make sure to get a DORA or Order Summary, and check it for correctness and Priority Code 10-19 (not 99).

Your Order Code and Sales Code will be on that form.

OP
OP

jhns

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for all your responds. Appreciated! Really nice community here

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with my dealer today ( he spontaneously called me , extra points ). I had resubmitted my order with color change to green . I asked him if I needed to change my order and resubmit since I still want a painted modular top with a 99 code? . I am not sure that the is a mechanism to even order a modular top in present build and price so he may be right. He said if I resubmitted with a 99 I would lose my reservation time stamp. I am concerned if I don’t resubmit before ordering deadline I may lose my time stamp for not updating my original time stamped order . How should I process my order if I still want my order built as soon as the modular tops are available but don’t want a MIC top ? 🤯
Sponsored