Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are 6 out of 6 at our dealer.

Dont know/care how we shake out for alocation and honestly for the size of dealer I am surprised they have 6.
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Noted. But given I had a reservation within 2 hours of launch with the site crashing all around me on 7/13 by 10PM EST, I would say its pretty safe to assume I can believe them when they tell me I am still allocation number 1 with my dealership.

Edit: I also hold a FE reservation.
Thanks for clarifying itā€™s an assumption. I was curious if you actually had a source about being in the top 5000.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After my conversation today with my dealer here in Austin, I am on the verge of not moving forward with my order - which I havenā€™t placed yet, and moving my reservation to a different dealer. I feel like the sales people at my dealership are idiots.
The salespeople at mine were an absolute joke. They placed an order without my consent then played dumb about it when I called them out. I promptly told them to fuck off and I took my order to Horsham with the 3% off invoice deal and worked with Tom who actually knows what is going on. I was willing to risk a later allocation for $ savings and getting to work with someone knowledgeable.

IMO - donā€™t waste any more of your time with them and go negotiate a better deal somewhere else.

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noted. But given I had a reservation within 2 hours of launch with the site crashing all around me on 7/13 by 10PM EST, I would say its pretty safe to assume I can believe them when they tell me I am still allocation number 1 with my dealership.

Edit: I also hold a FE reservation.
FEs arenā€™t included in the dealer allocation to my knowledge. All FE orders should be built as a ā€˜21.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
After my conversation today with my dealer here in Austin, I am on the verge of not moving forward with my order - which I havenā€™t placed yet, and moving my reservation to a different dealer. I feel like the sales people at my dealership are idiots.
Most folks that post up in here know more than most dealers. I was impressed that my dealer was aware that I was ordering 3 of the 6 deadly delays. Find one you're comfortable with and is reasonably priced. Best of luck T minus 12 days and counting....

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer said they have just over 70 orders and estimate 55 allocations. Told me Iā€™d most likely be a 22ā€™ but said itā€™s possible I could come out earlier base on build. Not really keep my fingers crossed, just waiting until may and see what happens and how many people will be happy or pissed... lol
Sponsored