Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see so many people being excited about being #X out of #Y for their dealer allocation. Even I know this isn’t accurate, and I have a November reservation. 🤷‍♂️ Hello, 2022!!
Sponsored

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see so many people being excited about being #X out of #Y for their dealer allocation. Even I know this isn’t accurate, and I have a November reservation. 🤷‍♂️ Hello, 2022!!
Yes because I'm buying from a dealer I trust and have bought from before.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my dealer told me my number, but to take that w/ a grain of salt. Guess we will have a better idea what to expect as we get closer to production

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers will only have their best interest in mind. Had a written agreement with "X" dealer and once order banks were open they changed their mind. I guess a signed piece of paper isn't worth anything anymore. Neadless to say, if I decide to still go with "X" dealer at this point, I plan on leaving them negative reviews everywhere I can. It's just ethically wrong to agree to certain terms and conditions then change them. As far as I'm concerned all dealers can't be trusted.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes because I'm buying from a dealer I trust and have bought from before.
I’m not saying you can’t trust them, but they simply can’t tell you their numbers with any certainty, because Ford hasn’t told them the numbers.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not saying you can’t trust them, but they simply can’t tell you their numbers with any certainty, because Ford hasn’t told them the numbers.
Well, Ford did give them an estimate of their allocation...with the specified intent that dealers provide that info to reservation holders to give them an idea of where they will stand. It’s not like they pulled it out of their butt.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the first 5000 orders based on my reservation number of 101188XX. I am not shocked one bit my dealer told me I am number 1 in their allocation.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, Ford did give them an estimate of their allocation...with the specified intent that dealers provide that info to reservation holders to give them an idea of where they will stand. It’s not like they pulled it out of their butt.

OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I totally get that and it makes perfect sense. I guess OCD tendencies and my Math teacher brain struggles when someone says they are 17 out of 38, when in truth, it’s more likely, “I might be 57ish out of 97kinda.” I guess this is my issue. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told I'm 47 out of 51 reservations with 15 initial allocations. If they were going to lie, I think they would've greased the number in my favor a little more lol

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the first 5000 orders based on my reservation number of 101188XX. I am not shocked one bit my dealer told me I am number 1 in their allocation.
reservation numbers aren't just for the Bronco. They are for other models as well.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reservation numbers aren't just for the Bronco. They are for other models as well.
Noted. But given I had a reservation within 2 hours of launch with the site crashing all around me on 7/13 by 10PM EST, I would say its pretty safe to assume I can believe them when they tell me I am still allocation number 1 with my dealership.

Edit: I also hold a FE reservation.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a weird interaction with my dealer today. He claims that there’s going to be a big delay on all Broncos, even reservations that were made early and do not contain any of the already mentioned constrained items. (On this forum).

My dealer (supposedly) has around 100 confirmed allocations for their customers in 2021, but he seems to think that nobody is getting a bronco till at least Q4. He cites things like silicon issues. Particularly chipsets for electronics. As the new culprit. So at first it was the painted hardtop. Then leather. Then black interior. Then it was Sasquatch package. And now it’s apparently electronics.

at this rate I’m expecting to get the car in 2023 despite having a 7/13 time stamp. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a weird interaction with my dealer today. He claims that there’s going to be a big delay on all Broncos, even reservations that were made early and do not contain any of the already mentioned constrained items. (On this forum).

My dealer (supposedly) has around 100 confirmed allocations for their customers in 2021, but he seems to think that nobody is getting a bronco till at least Q4. He cites I like Tronic and silicon issues. Particularly chipsets for electronics. As the new corporate. So at first it was the painted hardtop. Then leather. Then black interior. Then it was Sasquatch package. And now it’s apparently electronics.

at this rate I’m expecting to get the car in 2023 despite having a 7/13 time stamp. 🤷‍♂️
Don't believe it. Ford would have said something if it would be delayed another 4+ months. Not to have a single Bronco built/delivered by September is unbelievable.
Sponsored