Sponsored

Do splash guards/mud flaps exist for Sasquatch w/ tube steps without modification? If not, why not?

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who has their Bronco with a Sasquatch package you may be rethinking the idea of downsizing your fenders. They help prevent rock chips not to mention dirt and mud from flying all over your panels
If I decide to put on side steps and splash guards to ward off the aforementioned dirt and mud, will the OEM splash guards fit w/nonSas fender flares?
Sponsored

Yielar

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I decide to put on side steps and splash guards to ward off the aforementioned dirt and mud, will the OEM splash guards fit w/nonSas fender flares?
From my research there seem to be more options available with Sasquatch package and the larger fender flares. As mentioned, I definitely wouldn't recommend downsizing the fender flares with 35s but to each their own

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who has their Bronco with a Sasquatch package you may be rethinking the idea of downsizing your fenders. They help prevent rock chips not to mention dirt and mud from flying all over your panels
I appreciate the advice. Really I do. But do you know if the OEM front guards fit the nonSas flares? It sounds like they don't fit the Sas flares?.?.?

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was thinking - an elegant solution would be an aftermarket fender flare kit that extends the flare down to the level of the step / rail - kinda like what they have on Jeeps. You could just snap 'em in.

Ford Bronco Do splash guards/mud flaps exist for Sasquatch w/ tube steps without modification?  If not, why not? 1640810369574

Yielar

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was thinking - an elegant solution would be an aftermarket fender flare kit that extends the flare down to the level of the step / rail - kinda like what they have on Jeeps. You could just snap 'em in.

Ford Bronco Do splash guards/mud flaps exist for Sasquatch w/ tube steps without modification?  If not, why not? 1640810369574

I'd like to see something like this that replaces the existing flares and uses to same oem holes and locking mechanism but comes down further to prevent mud and dirt from spraying the side of the vehicle

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see something like this that replaces the existing flares and uses to same oem holes and locking mechanism but comes down further to prevent mud and dirt from spraying the side of the vehicle
Exactly what I was thinking. Just happened to have read this thread and went for a drive and saw how low the flares on the new Wranglers are and thought, "Hmm....."

Reactions: Cat

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting that the picture of Ford mud flaps at the link above shows them installed with a rock rail, yet the Details state, "not compatible with rock rails". I want mud flaps, too, and my WT will have tube steps.
Yo, Cat, what’s your plan on steps and flaps?
This is the way ✌
Sponsored