Sponsored

Do we receive a new email when re-ordering a 2022 model?

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, I called my dealer last Thursday and updated my order for '22. He said the system was down but would enter it when it was back up. Texted him yesterday and he said all was good but I have yet to receive an email. Can we call the 800 # and confirm from Ford it has been updated?
I just did. They said it’s on the system, but no e-mail
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went to the dealer yesterday, updated my order to a 2022. The dealer changed the Priority Code from 99 to 17. Last night, I checked my Ford account (My Account...Reservations & Orders) and my reservation still showed a 2021. Today, I got an e-mail titled "Your vehicle order has been updated." Interestingly, the Ford reservation changed from "2021 Bronco Black Diamond" to "2022 Bronco" with no trim/model listed (it is listed on the DORA sheet).

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we Receive a New Email from Ford when we Reorder for My22 From a My 21 ... Thanks in Advance
Yes, I made my changes with my dealer on the 13th and received an email from Ford today acknowledging the changes.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait so my 2021 order converted to a 2022 MY (showing on the Ford Website).... I never received an order update email from Ford though.

I had a sales code, Order code, and I believe priority 19. Did you guys make any adjustments to your build?

Sponsored

Straightbase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Base MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order is 99d and I also received this email. Dealer said I don’t need to do anything - considering I’m waiting to see what MY23 brings. I should have asked for a copy of the order just to have on record.

I’m guessing they just swooped in and converted any remaining in the system that don’t have any changes.

Weird about the AMB. I wonder what color they default to.
Not sure what the default is but I have decided to go Race Red. I like the contrast of the black on red it really highlights the details.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right there with you, I got the order updated as soon as I was able to. Dealer received a "clean order" confirmation right after submitting, but it took Ford just shy of a week to send me my copy.
Ordered mine Wednesday (10/13 soonest you could) and haven't received it yet. You said just shy of a week, that would be today because we couldn't order until last Wednesday, so you just got it?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, I called my dealer last Thursday and updated my order for '22. He said the system was down but would enter it when it was back up. Texted him yesterday and he said all was good but I have yet to receive an email. Can we call the 800 # and confirm from Ford it has been updated?
Seems to be taking about a week at this point to get the e-mail from what I can tell so far.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we Receive a New Email from Ford when we Reorder for My22 From a My 21 ... Thanks in Advance
I received an E-mail from Ford today saying my Bronco order has been updated for 2022, it had reservation number and previous order date and my dealer info 🍍🍕

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't believe so.
I also just received this same email. Went on FORD.com to look at my reservation and it still shows my original build from 2-20-21 🤣

At least I got an email stating that Ford knows my order has been updated. Feel better now.
I got this email today and my dealer hasn’t even fixed my changes. They don’t know why I received this. Then I looked on fords site and it had the wrong color and model. It still had the one from my March order but incorrect color.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup. Got my email today. Re-ordered last Thursday 10/14.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got an email saying my order has been updated. Haven’t spoken to my dealer since January. Guess I’m making a call tomorrow.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn’t get an update or confirmation (did it Saturday) from Ford, but my Ford account updated to a MY22.
Sponsored