Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Show off!
If you know my whole story you wouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry it came across as like that. Stable is currently empty and a used Porsche was $27K. I’m proud of where I came from nothing and where I’ve been and the people I’ve lifted up on the way. Only to lose it all to my wife’s medical needs and start over the second time and being able to do it again. There is no other place in this world that you can do this, God Bless America!!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will be replacing my old JK as my DD. I will miss this old car, she will be at at least 220k when I sell her off.
FBBC84B9-E863-4312-B4A8-13B81053FAC1.jpeg
Wait, that can't be. So many here say Jeeps are crap, and don't last. :)

I'll be trading this JL for the Bronco. That is if I ever see my Bronco built. OP, I have been driving primarily Fords since 1986. Have two as DD's now.

Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? 100_4759.JPG

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be trading in my 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. It’s a great vehicle, but I am notorious for getting tired of my vehicles in a year or two. I’m hoping that’s not the case with the Bronco, especially due to it’s ease of modifying it.

Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just added a new 2022 Honda Civic touring . This may be a gamble the way things are going with the Bronco I’m guessing it will come in about a year from now. So I’ll drive the civic and when the Bronco comes I’ll figure things out then. Hell maybe I’ll get lucky and get what I paid for it if not I just may hang onto it someone in the family may need a car someday.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For me the Bronco will be a pure and completely unnecessary vehicle I don't need, but want. And I hope it'll inspire me to get out of town more often, get off the roads and explore somewhere out there, under the stars.
Same here. I just want a 2 dr Bronco for the fun of it. Hope to make some great memories with my 2 youngest children! I have a Nissan Armada for hauling kids around and being the "soccer mom" when needed.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you know my whole story you wouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry it came across as like that. Stable is currently empty and a used Porsche was $27K. I’m proud of where I came from nothing and where I’ve been and the people I’ve lifted up on the way. Only to lose it all to my wife’s medical needs and start over the second time and being able to do it again. There is no other place in this world that you can do this, God Bless America!!
So sorry, hope you and your family return to health and happiness. I have a friend who had a garage like yours...plus snowmobiles...plus jet skis... etc etc... but the rest of his world filled with sadness and drama. Toys are not enough...

Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? E1604131-1389-4B3B-9208-0CCA5D1DE6FC
Curious as to what vehicle is being moved out of the garage or traded for your new Bronco(s)? Do you fit the Ford demographic? So I guess I'll start had a 2015 Jeep mall crawler hated it and traded it for a diesel Porsche Cayenne for the 7K towing. Bronco takes the Porsche garage spot. Porsche gets moved to the shop not much of a downgrade going to shop.
Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? E1604131-1389-4B3B-9208-0CCA5D1DE6FC
I'm retiring this Jeep.
Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? A24A4825-8A06-4D70-9B94-507EAA6010DE_1_201_a

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said, brother. Currently rocking a used Porsche (almost identical purchase price) and awaiting this lovely Bronco. On my second career with my first being taken from me. I will not say I understand your heroic efforts with your wife, but I empathize as my brother's wife is dealing with MS. You are an inspiration to us all. God Bless America and God bless people like you! This community is better because of stories like this. Thank you for sharing!

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe?

I traded in my 2012 Fusion for my wife’s new Palisade last year, so I’m currently driving her 2013 Optima that she bought before we got married. The Fusion treated me extremely well in my 20s when I admittedly drove it pretty hard and far. That keeps some brand loyalty for me. I’m going to sell/trade in the Optima for the 2dr Bronco as a DD/weekend adventurer/trail/convertible/fun machine.

I also always wanted to drive around in a Bronco with a Bills jerseys on. Go Bills!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bronco is replacing a beat up 93 v8 zj with 250,000 miles had it for almost years with 2600 total in it. Its my loaner and zip into towner. It will likely get cannibalized for a V8 amc eagle and my 96 bronco will become the loaner/hauler. My comanche will still be my farm truck/go anywhere/ haul anything daily toy.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I moved a Ford Fiesta out of the way. Since then I cancelled my Bronco order.
Sponsored