Sponsored

Do you guys thing the Everglades trim will have a higher resale than other trims?

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m interested in getting the bronco Everglades over the badlands because even though it only has the 2.3, the features look really good and it’s more unique. Do y’all know when I can place the order?
Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Order I believe opened today, it may end up being more collectible or if you wanted to resell it as soon as you got it. Otherwise it will likely not make much difference

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the immediate MY22 secondary market, I suspect they will command a premium. Being that they are only available to order by existing unscheduled order holders and those same order holders are likely to stick with their configuration as the early reservation holders are price protected and changing to the Everglades loses that protection, it would likely mean there is a low take rate for MY'22. The demand from the secondary market will surpass the MY'22 production.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bigger motor usually equals better resale. IMO

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bigger motor usually equals better resale. IMO
That’s my biggest concern. Might resale and get a badlands. I just really like the interior colors and exterior in the desert tan.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s my biggest concern. Might resale and get a badlands. I just really like the interior colors and exterior in the desert tan.
All I can recommend is get what you want. It’s worth the wait

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep in mind the tan will likely be a late delivery as it is tied to the same paint as the Ranger Sand Splash edition which will be a limited run available late summer (Aug/Sept). MAP will designate a single paint robot to handle the rotating colors of the Splash edition. Other colors for the Everglades will likely be scheduled right away.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Everglades, to me, is full of “do you really need it” mode. A winch will be useful for off roading so that’s cool. It will be usable just about anywhere in the US. However, the snorkel really only appeals to a very small % of people. Very few people will have need of the snorkel. I just don’t know how many people will order it, let alone justify it. But that’s my mundane opinion on it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can recommend is get what you want. It’s worth the wait
That’s the thought part for me. I love the off road features and tech of the badlands but I honestly don’t like the interior. IMO the black and orange looks ugly to me. And for what I would pay it was kind of a downer after they showed those white and tan interiors from the demos. PS this is my first actual new car so it’s kind of a big deal.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the thought part for me. I love the off road features and tech of the badlands but I honestly don’t like the interior. IMO the black and orange looks ugly to me. And for what I would pay it was kind of a downer after they showed those white and tan interiors from the demos. PS this is my first actual new car so it’s kind of a big deal.
That’s why I chose the Black Diamond. it was the only interior I liked under 60k

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No