Sponsored

Do you guys thing the Everglades trim will have a higher resale than other trims?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, the 2.3 kills it. It really has nothing to offer that you can't get on other trims cheaper or the aftermarket. Why would I buy an Everglades at the same price as my loaded Badlands order? This is taking into consideration the discounts I'll get but still.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No an EG will not have any short term higher resale value over a BL.

However, it does have the very real possibility of becoming a one year model that is produced in low numbers and thus becoming one of those quirky collectible that you will stumble across in a car show 30 year from now and think to yourself "oh, yeah I remember those" and briefly think to yourself it would be cool to own one but you know you would never really buy it and once you dig into it you realize that while it is indeed a rare build the collectors market does not significantly value it over any other model from that same year so you stroll on by giving a thumbs up and a knowing nod to the owner sitting in his lawn chair and continue on down the line to the models in bikinis who are selling the latest fusion powered flying Tesla. So it has that going for it.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, the 2.3 kills it. It really has nothing to offer that you can't get on other trims cheaper or the aftermarket. Why would I buy an Everglades at the same price as my loaded Badlands order? This is taking into consideration the discounts I'll get but still.
1. squared-off fenders and flares
2. 12" screen with Mid
3. a unique color and interior

I can see people liking/preferring those things

BlueGhost

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor, 2018 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's really just a parts bin Bronco, a sas BD mid package with 12 inch screen and BL grill. Add a winch, snorkel, and ugly sticker you can't opt out off. Not sure who thought such a light color interior was the best option for a vehicle named after swamplands.

That said, I wish the wheels and desert tan were optional on a BD.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

the features, if you want them all, more than justify the Everglades' price tag. For $2950 more than a Black Diamond Sasquatch mid package you get
1. Winch - $3500 (already more bang for your buck), then add the following taking a guess at the values 2. Signature lights - $800 3. MOD bumper - $350 4. roof rack - $350 5. one-off wheels - $900 6. Snorkel - $1250 7. 12" display - $800 8. raised diff and transmission vents (I think that's what I read) - $500 and a one-off paint color if you like that. Then you have the squared off fenders and flares, hard to put a price on that, but again, if you like it, then its a BIG selling point (now, near-term, and way down the road), in my opinion.

I don't get the 2.3-only, but it might have something to do with the front cooler being partially blocked by the winch. Not sure. But for all you get, its a great deal! I'd add a quick-disconnect swaybar end link for $100, a 2 inch lift and 37s and have a nearly turn-key bad-ass rig.
Sponsored

Last edited: