Sponsored

Do you like the stock non-lux speaker? what are you planning to replace it with! ?

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hi!! i made an order yestrday on wildtrak Carbon grey, non-lux

and saw couple posts about the speakers being bad even if theyre the lux version

so what are you planning to solve this yourself?

im a very music enthusist i care so much about sound, and it pains me that it only has 4 woofers in the car, nothing on the doors either

i have a 2010 GMC yokun denali, which has an amazing bose soundsystem

but im looking for a speaker from now, untill my rig arrives

any suggestions? for professional speakers?

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I heard both the B&O in the Lux pkg and the stock speakers in the high pkg, and I thought Led Zeppelin on the B&Os sounded great (only heard them for about a minute.) and the stock speakers on the high pkg sounded terrible.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I heard both the B&O in the Lux pkg and the stock speakers in the high pkg, and I thought Led Zeppelin on the B&Os sounded great (only heard them for about a minute.) and the stick speakers on the high pkg sounded terrible.
my dealer is so bad that you dont know what youre getting 😂

i have no idea if m WT is lux or high pckg, but for the worst i need to see some aftermarket options

do you know if the warrnety wears off if you replace their speakers?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my dealer is so bad that you dont know what youre getting 😂

i have no idea if m WT is lux or high pckg, but for the worst i need to see some aftermarket options

do you know if the warrnety wears off if you replace their speakers?
It would stand to reason that replacing the Ford speakers with aftermarket speakers would void the warranty on the original Ford speakers. Although, I would imaging you’d have a warranty on your aftermarket speakers

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It would stand to reason that replacing the Ford speakers with aftermarket speakers would void the warranty on the original Ford speakers. Although, I would imaging you’d have a warranty on your aftermarket speakers
no i meant like the whole warrenty on the car, no just the warrenty of the speakers

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you just ordered now it'll be a while until you get your ride. Just wait and see.

So far I've read reviews of people praising the stock system and dissing the B&O and others loving the B&O and hating the stock system. I'm just gonna see what the LUX sounds like in my ride. I currently drive an 18 year old Tacoma with stock audio, even has a tape deck! And you know what, it sound just fine, surprising bass from the doors, just spent 8 hours on the road and the music sounded just fine. I don't expect nor want one of those systems where your neighbors can hear you come home a mile before you turn into your road, personally I find those a bit stupid in a car (not at home though, where the room is big enough for those long base waves).

You'll be able to test each one somewhere, and by the time you get it there will be plenty build journals on here, for either adding or modding or fully replacing what you can get from Ford. Don't sweat it.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no i meant like the whole warrenty on the car, no just the warrenty of the speakers
You are kidding right?

update: didn’t note person is in Saudi Arabia. Tough being a buyer there I guess.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are kidding right?
the dealers where i live are the worst, sometimes if you change something about your lets say you put on new tires, some dealers will litreally remove your warrnety from you car

so you would have to get the tires from them not from the aftermarket

like jeep dealerships where i live, if you get new tires, boom youre out of warrnety

Last edited:

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the dealers where i live are the worst, sometimes if you change something about your lets say you put on new tires, some dealers will litreally remove your warrnety from you car

so you would have to get the tires from them not from the aftermarket

like jeep dealerships where i live, if you get new tires, boom youre out of warrnety
Just guessing, but if it's legal to void a warranty over user serviceable parts over there, they probably would over speakers, too.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ever thought about moving? Just a thought

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Geomanis

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI and Ford Ranger Edge 5spd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In the states, it depends. Let's say you changed your speakers but accidentally cut a wire close by that affects other electronic components. If the dealer sees that the wire was cut, and found out you changed the speakers, you will probably not be covered by warranty. Now, if you had a different problem not related to electronics, or the affected area was far away from speakers, you probably will be covered.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am hoping that once these are out a year from now, we will have the perfect key as far as Fit and brand. If you check one of the other speaker threads or search youtube you can find a video by "Pikens Party of 5". They purchased some aftermarket speakers from BestBuy and are buying some others online. They are supposed to release a follow up video soon.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
eck one of the other speaker threads or search youtube you can find a video by "Pikens Party of 5". They purchased some aftermarket speakers from BestBuy and are buying some others online
saw that vid i think it was posted here 2

but they bought like cheap 30 dollarss speakers, i wanna go for high end a littile bit, i am very passionate about sound, ill porbably get me focals like some guy here posted on that thread

or some bose or some good woofers
Sponsored