Sponsored

Do you like the stock non-lux speaker? what are you planning to replace it with! ?

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He lives in Saudi Arabia, who the heck knows what shady stuff those dealers pull.
its really pricey here

they double the amount of the car's value

the new s500 which starts at 106k dollars msrp

here they sall it for nearly a 1 million SAR

thats about 300K dollars

very flithy acts
Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the dealers where i live are the worst, sometimes if you change something about your lets say you put on new tires, some dealers will litreally remove your warrnety from you car

so you would have to get the tires from them not from the aftermarket

like jeep dealerships where i live, if you get new tires, boom youre out of warrnety

That's illegal (in the US) and ridiculous. If this happens to you or anyone, you let it happen.

...and why would the dealer want this to happen? They aren't out any money on warranty claims, they actually make money on warranty claims.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's illegal (in the US) and ridiculous. If this happens to you or anyone, you let it happen.

...and why would the dealer want this to happen? They aren't out any money on warranty claims, they actually make money on warranty claims.
they want you to buy tires and lifts from them, lets say a full set of 37 tires would cost 1000$ in the after market ( as an example)

they sell those tires for 2200$ from the dealership, lets saya lift would cost 2000$ in the aftermarket

theyre going in for 3700$

so they would leave no choice but to go to them to not remove your warrenty from the
aftermarket

luckily with the new bronco my WT that i put on order has 35's sas package so im happy that im not gonna do any modifeing but the speakers to my rig

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

he is in a foreign country, saudi arabia....

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

to reply to the original post, chances are if you are looking for a great sound system, you are looking for a vehicle with a permanent top. most vehicles with a convertible top have diminished sound quality. sound travels in waves through the air. a soft top is buffeted by the outside air distorting those waves. this can be overcome typically by addition of components (a custom system). the best sound will come from speakers closest to the head of the occupants. head rest speakers and sound bars immediately behind the seats (jeep does this) vastly improves the sound quality. ford has speakers in the dash, kick panel and in rear pods at the bend of the roll bars. none of these positions are optimal for sound quality with either soft top up or top down driving.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

saw that vid i think it was posted here 2

but they bought like cheap 30 dollarss speakers, i wanna go for high end a littile bit, i am very passionate about sound, ill porbably get me focals like some guy here posted on that thread

or some bose or some good woofers
Please def post back if you get good results please. If you can post pictures as well. It would be nice to know if you find a good packaged combo, what to go with. I do like JBL's, and have been eyeballing some 4 " ones from a few models ago that look like they have clear sound and good base. Hard to do with a 4". I will wait until i get my bronco before i purchase. Maybe by then enough people will post some good results.

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please def post back if you get good results please. If you can post pictures as well. It would be nice to know if you find a good packaged combo, what to go with. I do like JBL's, and have been eyeballing some 4 " ones from a few models ago that look like they have clear sound and good base. Hard to do with a 4". I will wait until i get my bronco before i purchase. Maybe by then enough people will post some good results.
4 inches is the size of the original ford speakres? i might have to do some digging on some nice 4inch woofers

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the dealers where i live are the worst, sometimes if you change something about your lets say you put on new tires, some dealers will litreally remove your warrnety from you car

so you would have to get the tires from them not from the aftermarket

like jeep dealerships where i live, if you get new tires, boom youre out of warrnety
Whoa!? That doesn't sound legal. The dealerships don't make that decision, isn't it the manufacturer?

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he is in a foreign country, saudi arabia....
Did not note that and didn't finish reading all the post. My Bad. I am sorry for the OP that those types of restrictions are in place.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 inches is the size of the original ford speakers? i might have to do some digging on some nice 4inch woofers
Those are for the dash and pods in the back, the kick panels are 5 1/2 i think. Its all covered in that PP5 video.

Sponsored

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are pretty terrible. Not sure what I will replace with yet

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

its really pricey here

they double the amount of the car's value

the new s500 which starts at 106k dollars msrp

here they sall it for nearly a 1 million SAR

thats about 300K dollars

very flithy acts
Sheeeesh! Yeah, get that Wildtrak and take a nice long (permanent) trip to Europe!