Sponsored

Do you prefer the Heritage Edition in Big Bend or Badlands version?

Do you prefer the heritage edition to the corresponding big bend or badlands?

• Total voters

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition to the corresponding big bend or badlands?

Jason
Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the risk of being accused of trolling, every attempt auto manufacturers have made to go retro has failed miserably. The reissues are generally all looked at as dated and lame some time later, while the originals are still well respected. Itā€™s like getting a Gibson reissue or a Fender road worn IMO. If you want a retro Bronco, my opinion is to go buy an old Bronco and make it beautiful. New Broncos pretending to be old Broncos do not, IMO, exhibit any taste.

OP
OP

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At the risk of being accused of trolling, every attempt auto manufacturers have made to go retro has failed miserably. The reissues are generally all looked at as dated and lame some time later, while the originals are still well respected. Itā€™s like getting a Gibson reissue or a Fender road worn IMO. If you want a retro Bronco, my opinion is to go buy an old Bronco and make it beautiful. New Broncos pretending to be old Broncos do not, IMO, exhibit any taste.
https://www.motor1.com/news/267524/fiat-500-1957-edition-return/
Still looks good to me.
Jason

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But once you are talking about a limited edition vehicle in the high ~$60,000 range I would absolutely expect something a little more special than what they came up with.
We donā€™t know what a ā€˜23 badlands will cost. Maybe the heritage isnā€™t any more expensive. But yeah I see what you mean in terms of something extra special for it being ā€œlimited editionā€. But couldnā€™t the same be said about a FE?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
White Dash is a big giant puking no. It's just gross, and will get disgustingly filthy.

Every 1960s and 70's car I ever owned had a body colored dash. Of course, back then the dash was metal.

Not a fan of the white grill either, would have liked chrome a lot more.

Also, it seems that you can only get Yellowstone on the $66K one, not the $45k one? Lame.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like some elements of them, but not the overall package... also don't love all the white.

Love:
Fender Flares (same as everglades)
Brown Leather Interior
Wheels (prefer the everglades version/color)
Grille (if it were black)

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were No 4D Broncos prior to 2021..... so doing a Heritage in something OTHER than the ORIGINAL 2D is Just Wrong..... IMHO....

Like I've said before, if they do a Heritage in 4D, the can do the Raptor in a 2D!!!!

sorry..... stepping down off of the soapbox now......

at least they got the shape of the fenders right......

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Top should have been white from the start.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donā€™t like any of the Heritage Edition colors Iā€™ve so far seen offered. Iā€™d rather customize on my own by painting the grill/top and adding a retro stripe. Iā€™m going Eruption Green with my reorder next month for my 7/20/20 reservation. The Heritage limited Edition starts at $68,490( and Iā€™ll guess could be optioned up to $75k or more) which seems a bit high as my order is $60k and change with 4dr/OBX/Sasquatch/Lux/Leather/2.7/Modular/aux switches and a couple other adds ons Iā€™m forgetting.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

White Dash is a big giant puking no. It's just gross, and will get disgustingly filthy.

Every 1960s and 70's car I ever owned had a body colored dash. Of course, back then the dash was metal.

Not a fan of the white grill either, would have liked chrome a lot more.

Also, it seems that you can only get Yellowstone on the $66K one, not the $45k one? Lame.
God I can already see my wife putting her feet on the dash and thinking nothing of it. Just the white dash is enough to drive me away as well.
Sponsored