Sponsored

Do you prefer the Heritage Edition in Big Bend or Badlands version?

Do you prefer the heritage edition to the corresponding big bend or badlands?

• Total voters

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It really is funny. The reveal had a white dash, and the world went apeshit about how great it was. Now? What was ford thinking when they came up with the white grill?! None of this really matters. The ford website said this was going to be limited availability, and no guarantees. If you don't like it or think it's over priced? I'm sure there are sufficient people who want this. Me? I don't mater either. I'm just waiting on my bronco like everyone else.
Exactly, it doesn’t really matter. 1,966 people will like this design and that’s all that matters.

If it was mass produced then…..
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition to the corresponding big bend or badlands?

Jason
I won’t qualify to get a limited as I’m not currently an order holder, however I’ve wanted the white top, wheels, grill, and dash with retro pin striping however since limited to the heritage standard I really hope the 2.7 is an option. Depends on which article and video I’ve seen some say it is and some say it’s locked to the 2.3

If the 2.7 is available I will absolutely order the heritage and if so in race red with the current pallet on offer. If it’s not, then possibly may order the Wildtrak instead

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

VW Bug, Thunderbird, Chevy SSR would be my counter examples.
Tell it to the Ford GT Heritage Edition. The 2021 Bronco would be more in line with the examples given, with the HE just a trim (which none of those ever did to my recollection). Daddy Warbucks might have the cash and patience for an original (usually well north of $100K) but I don't. And while I love the looks of the original, I've owned enough classics to be over the constant issues. I'll take Ford's version of their own classic and not give a s.. what anyone thinks.
Sponsored