Sponsored

Do you prefer the Heritage Edition in Big Bend or Badlands version?

Do you prefer the heritage edition to the corresponding big bend or badlands?

• Total voters

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A Les Paul clone still has the exact shape. No carmaker pulls out old tooling and stampings from 40 year old models
Metal dashboards were deemed a safety hazard

But they could at least try
It be a lot cooler if they did though
Sponsored

OP
OP

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if 40-45% of those with orders currently unscheduled and those ordering in the future will opt for the Heritage Edition. if so, there will be quite a few of these running around a year from now. i doubt that any of the other trim levels are that popular.
Jason

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was pretty stoked about seeing the Yellowstone until I saw it. The black centered wheels are pretty ugly to me. Iā€™d also prefer the paint to just be the old flat looking yellow. My girlfriend loves it, but she is a bit oddā€¦ lol

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm waiting for someone to attempt to color key just the outer rim on the new grill and then do white, black or grey for the rest of the grill.... Or and aftermarket grill that has a color keyed outer rim.

One thing I notices right away is that they spaced the headlights all the way to the outer edges, where the originally inset quite a bit.
There are folks who have done this to their grills and it helps considerably. But from a mass-manufacturing standpoint itā€™s too inefficient.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really like the fenders and interior and it looks pretty good in red but since we donā€™t really know what options a available on each model I canā€™t say if I want one or not...I think I could buy the fenders and have them painted on my base for less than the up charge...

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if 40-45% of those with orders currently unscheduled and those ordering in the future will opt for the Heritage Edition. if so, there will be quite a few of these running around a year from now. i doubt that any of the other trim levels are that popular.
Jason
40-45%? I think itā€™ll be 5-10%. I will have to reorder a MY23 and showed my wife the pics to see what she thought. One wordā€¦ ugly. I agree. Weā€™ll stick with our regular Badlands.

OP
OP

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
40-45%? I think itā€™ll be 5-10%. I will have to reorder a MY23 and showed my wife the pics to see what she thought. One wordā€¦ ugly. I agree. Weā€™ll stick with our regular Badlands.
The poll shows that currently, 43% of us who donā€™t own a Bronco prefer the heritage edition.
Jason

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The poll shows that currently, 43% of us who donā€™t own a Bronco prefer the heritage edition.
Jason
Aren't they only going to build 1,966 Badlands? All of the rest of unscheduled Badlands orders would have to drop down in model to get a Heritage.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One other thingā€¦ if people switch to a HE, Iā€™m guessing theyā€™ll lose price protection. If true, that could be a big deterrent for some.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aren't they only going to build 1,966 Badlands? All of the rest of unscheduled Badlands orders would have to drop down in model to get a Heritage.
It's 1966 of the Heritage Limited (unsure if that's both 2/4 doors, or 1966 each across the 2 door and four door, there also will be 1966 Heritage Limited Bronco Sports), but the standard badlands is not limited in the same way.

Sponsored
OP
OP

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The title of the thread was changed by moderators. I want to know if you prefer the heritage edition to the regular Bronco. Specifically, do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition to the big bend and do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition limited to the badlands? The question in the title is not the same as the my question, making the poll and thread meaningless.
Jason

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only 5 colors for the Heritage, and they are all terrible. Let me have Yellowstone on the heritage and I would be tempted. Still 12K more than the one I ordered though. Ouch.

Don't think I can get past the white dash though. :sick:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The title of the thread was changed by moderators. I want to know if you prefer the heritage edition to the regular Bronco. Specifically, do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition to the big bend and do you prefer the appearance of the heritage edition limited to the badlands? The question in the title is not the same as the my question, making the poll and thread meaningless.
Jason
The title may have changed, but the actual poll question is still how you worded it. I think people get it.

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll sell as many HE and HLE as this poll would suggest. This forum includes some of the most Bronco-centric enthusiasts in the country, many of whom have been pining for the ā€œclassicā€ 60ā€™s Bronco look since the first prototypes were spotted. So naturally, youā€™ll get a lot of positive results here for the Heritage package. Among the general public, I donā€™t think this will be a popular look.

Look at it this way. At this point, a total of 53 people have said yes, they prefer the HE. And this forum has thousands of registered membersā€¦.

OP
OP

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The title may have changed, but the actual poll question is still how you worded it. I think people get it.

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll sell as many HE and HLE as this poll would suggest. This forum includes some of the most Bronco-centric enthusiasts in the country, many of whom have been pining for the ā€œclassicā€ 60ā€™s Bronco look since the first prototypes were spotted. So naturally, youā€™ll get a lot of positive results here for the Heritage package. Among the general public, I donā€™t think this will be a popular look.

Look at it this way. At this point, a total of 53 people have said yes, they prefer the HE. And this forum has thousands of registered membersā€¦.
I started another thread and poll and made it is straightforward and non-confusing a possible.
Jason

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Top should have been white from the start.
No they did it like this on purpose to sell more. I do agree with you though. Same with the 23 colour palette. Much better, but they did it again to sell more.
Sponsored