Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
Are you glad you waited for your Bronco, or if you could go back and do it again would you have paid some ADM?
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad I didn't pay ADM. I was mildly annoyed I was going to pay sticker, but the retail price protection makes it appear as thought I paid $2k under MSRP. I like my Bronco, but don't have a "OMG, where have you been all of my life!" feeling about it that would've made it worth paying more for it.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This makes no sense?

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody is glad they waited...
Is your question is waiting and no ADM vs. ADM and driving now?

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the dealership should honor an agreed price. MSRP ADM, A-plan etc. if you both agree to the price, so be it. The Bronco has to make [you] smile at the end of the day.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do. I was just about to pull the trigger on a new Jeep and I postponed. With how dangled to carrot and would never be straight with us (just wait till sept) I kept hanging on.

Now my current jeep has depreciated 5-10k more, my built yet not shipped Bronco could be plagued with issues that may leave me on the trial stranded.

I'm into this too deep at this point, but had I had hindsight, I would have order my new JL and spent the last 2 years loving life instead of being dicked around by Ford.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If there was an option to pay a little more to hurry your Bronco delivery, dealers would be pissing themselves. They'd promise a delivery 4-5 months later than usual, charge you the ADM and then surprise you when it arrives 'early'. The truth is that NO ONE KNOWS when it will actually arrive until it shows up. It's handed off to different carriers along the way and they all have their own tracking systems (some are sketchy at best). Ford can only make a best guess as to when it's expected to arrive.

Here's what happened to me. Mine was put on a train car and I was able to track that Car to Kentucky (??) where it was unloaded (?). I called again and was given another status saying it was waiting delivery in NJ. A (very anxious) week later, I called the dealer and they had no idea when it would get there and then my sales person called me about 4 hours later that afternoon saying it was sitting in prep and would be ready by 5 that day. Crazy!
Sponsored