Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because the Sasquatch badlands is the best bronco.
Base 2 door is good if you want inexpensive. 4 door base useless, better to go big bend. But to me black diamond is better value than big bend.
Not sure the allure of outerbanks or wild track compared to badlands.
I dont disagree with your assessment but that's also our opinions. What makes a Bronco the "Best Bronco"? If we are talking off-road chops then certainly it would be the BadSquatch combo. However, SO many people ordered Sasquatch who have never stepped into 35s and SO many people ordered Badlands who have no intent on leaving pavement. Just look at the ordering statistics. There is no chance in hell 1/3 of these people plan on off-roading these to the point where you need everything that comes with a Badlands. Anyone can do whatever they want to do with their money because... well it's their decision and their money. Same thing happened with the JL Wrangler. People flocked to the Rubicon for the same reason. Then months later the forum had various posts about people wishing they had gotten the Sahara or Sport instead due to the tires and not needing the lockers.
Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No regrets!
Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? IMG-4469.JPG

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered the AMB and found out I would not get it in 2021. I have been thinking about switching to Eruption Green for MY2022 but just found out I won't be getting mine until 2026 due to dealership allocations. By then, who knows what colors might be available..
I’m assuming your exaggerating about not getting yours until 2026

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really love the Lightning Blue, since it was only available on FE, I chose Cactus Gray. I think Cactus Gray has an old school vibe similar to colors available in the 60's.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered the AMB and found out I would not get it in 2021. I have been thinking about switching to Eruption Green for MY2022 but just found out I won't be getting mine until 2026 due to dealership allocations. By then, who knows what colors might be available..
2026???

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont disagree with your assessment but that's also our opinions. What makes a Bronco the "Best Bronco"? If we are talking off-road chops then certainly it would be the BadSquatch combo. However, SO many people ordered Sasquatch who have never stepped into 35s and SO many people ordered Badlands who have no intent on leaving pavement. Just look at the ordering statistics. There is no chance in hell 1/3 of these people plan on off-roading these to the point where you need everything that comes with a Badlands. Anyone can do whatever they want to do with their money because... well it's their decision and their money. Same thing happened with the JL Wrangler. People flocked to the Rubicon for the same reason. Then months later the forum had various posts about people wishing they had gotten the Sahara or Sport instead due to the tires and not needing the lockers.
People just want the "look". I loved my Willys because of the price, gearing and appearance. I didn't want all of the fancy features of the Rubi(aside from the hood), but I still somehow wanted one every time I saw it. Fast forward to life post wrangler, I have more features than I need on my AT4 Sierra and I love it. At the time of ordering I was seriously distressed with what to order. A Base(limited selection of colors)/Black Diamond(Willys)(limited to VB with the interior) or Badlands, or save a few bucks on the options and get a Wildtrak and deal with the ugly interior options. In the end I went with the Badlands to not compromise on any feature and chose CO to match the interior. Then regret not going a VB BD and saving myself 10k. But I'm the kind of person that regrets it no matter what, so I placed a second reservation.

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lightning blue

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes - A51 - I wish I could change to the new green - but I have already been "produced" - I know a51 won't be disappointing - I am just sorry I missed out on Green.
I will put in another order for a green wildtrak and trade this one in - when available.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad you're happy with it, but it isn't just a bit similar, it's damn near the same.

26A08E27-10FB-4794-99E7-1990EF0CA9E7.JPG
I'm actually looking forward to take a photo like this if I find a bus parked somewhere, doesn't bother me one bit, adds to the fun actually.
Only difference is, that I'm driving the Cool Bus when I take my daughter and her friend to school in the mornings ;-)

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People just want the "look". I loved my Willys because of the price, gearing and appearance. I didn't want all of the fancy features of the Rubi(aside from the hood), but I still somehow wanted one every time I saw it. Fast forward to life post wrangler, I have more features than I need on my AT4 Sierra and I love it. At the time of ordering I was seriously distressed with what to order. A Base(limited selection of colors)/Black Diamond(Willys)(limited to VB with the interior) or Badlands, or save a few bucks on the options and get a Wildtrak and deal with the ugly interior options. In the end I went with the Badlands to not compromise on any feature and chose CO to match the interior. Then regret not going a VB BD and saving myself 10k. But I'm the kind of person that regrets it no matter what, so I placed a second reservation.
Exactly what I am referring to. The interior color limitations really screwed a lot of people into the Badlands as well. Plenty wanted a neutral colored interior.