Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wow that's almost $100 less! You're happy with the quality?
Yea it's good. I did a wet application and it applied easily. So far no problems
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who are lucky enough to have received your Bronco (congrats!), or even those who have an order in production, do you regret your color choice at all?

Curious about anyone living with the Bronco now, or seeing them in person, who wishes they went with a different color. I know at this point color choice is arbitrary to the capability of the vehicle, but I'd imagine a fair amount of you will be owning your Broncos for years and years to come and color can be an important factor.

(Thanks from the guy who is undecided on his own color choice)
No, I don't regret my color choice... I do regret the fact that it still hasn't been built!

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those of you who are lucky enough to have received your Bronco (congrats!), or even those who have an order in production, do you regret your color choice at all?

Curious about anyone living with the Bronco now, or seeing them in person, who wishes they went with a different color. I know at this point color choice is arbitrary to the capability of the vehicle, but I'd imagine a fair amount of you will be owning your Broncos for years and years to come and color can be an important factor.

(Thanks from the guy who is undecided on his own color choice)
Happy I changed from Wildtrak to Badlands, as I would otherwise have not gotten Rapid Red. And I can't stand the chili pepper red. I'll also have a fairly unique Bronco, since RR was only available for this year.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not exaggerating unfortunately. I'm a January 5th, 2021 reservation and placed my order with Granger Motors in Iowa. That puts me at number 1,000 or so out of 1,300 Granger reservations. Granger will get roughly 15-20% of its order allocations for MY 2022. They don't expect the October, 2020 reservations to get filled until 2024-2025 based on the new allocation formula. So here I am, facing a 2026 delivery...
I’m a July 14th 2020 reservation holder so where do you think my spot in line is? Not sure I can wait until 2026 for a Bronco.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm switching from VB to EG since I got bumped to 2022. It seems that since we got a lot of new members lately those order stats we submitted werent in the ballpark of how many VBs were actually ordered. Seems like everybody ordered it now. My order of all the colors available is every color imaginable...then A51 then Cactus gray dead last.

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Was nervous about A51 but absolutely love it. No regrets. Tons of compliments from random people about the color too.

FC528416-125B-48D8-9D64-73F0558C8CF4.jpeg

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have changed my build around a dozen times, but Velocity Blue was always my color choice.

Sponsored

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I may have changed my build around a dozen times, but Velocity Blue was always my color choice.
I am ordering a MY2022 Wildtrak today. I have been on the fence regarding the color Area 51. This is your color, correct? Because that looks pretty cool.

BroncoDudeFE

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am good with my Area51 FE. I still get excited leaving my house every morning in it.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I regret not being able to convince my wife to agree to Race Red or Cyber Orange. 😭
Sponsored