Sponsored

Do you think Antimatter Blue should be available?

Do you think Antimatter Blue should be available as a color choice for the Bronco?

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thankful that I’m getting AMB on my 2021. If I was pushed to 2022 I would be very disappointed. No other color comes close at least IMO. For my build I’d prioritize AMB above all - even over the Sasquatch package to be honest. At least that could be fairly replicated with lift/wheel/tire at least for my needs. Whereas AMB is a one and done unique color and thankfully is still being produced by ford on other vehicles so it won’t be as difficult to get your hands on touch up paint etc etc. Feel bad for you 2022 guys
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to Ford they dropped the least popular or ordered colors. So something had to go. The people spoke.
..According to the 2021 Bronco Order stats...AMB is like 4th most ordered color...there are 6 colors that are below AMB...and Rapid Red is one of them..

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was the colour I wanted at reveal. The tenders made it look fantastic. Pics on Mike Levine’s twitter looked great. In hindsight, they were obviously staged in perfect light and exposure adjusted because now that I’ve seen it in person, on multiple occasions, SO DARK! not much different than black. Let it die and Ford can try again.

Reactions: Jdc

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
..According to the 2021 Bronco Order stats...AMB is like 4th most ordered color...there are 6 colors that are below AMB...and Rapid Red is one of them..
The order stats from where?

This is straight from the Order Holders FAQ

Ford Bronco Do you think Antimatter Blue should be available? CB186E99-E857-4619-A45B-D9CF17BBDD87

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Ford they dropped the least popular or ordered colors. So something had to go. The people spoke.
Ummm, Iconic Silver was one of the lowest ordered colors for MY21 and they kept it. Many people, including me, want a darker blue option.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ummm, Iconic Silver was one of the lowest ordered colors for MY21 and they kept it. Many people, including me, want a darker blue option.
How do you know what the lowest order colors are??

To quote what I said earlier in this thread.

But no auto manufacturer will ever not have a basic bright red, white, black or silver in their color choices. They are safe colors that people will buy over and over. They will never cut the safe colors.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just get black. Very few will notice the difference. Just kidding. I feel for those who are losing their color of choice because of this prolonged SNAFU ordering and build.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I agree with you in theory, the reality is always different. I'm not even that much of a fan of that color, but I do wish they'd gotten through more of the '21 orders before whacking it, since it really doesn't give a whole lot of people access to the color. But, accountants are gonna do what accountants are gonna do.

That being said though, you absolutely will not change Ford's mind with a forum on B6G. Everyone knows that B6G is at Ford's beck and call, not the other way around. :-D

Last edited:

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know what the lowest order colors are??

To quote what I said earlier in this thread.
I don't have Ford's actual numbers but here is what over 3,000 Bronco6G members are getting. And Iconic Silver is dead last. I believe 3,000 orders here is a good sample size for the overall actual numbers. Is Iconic Silver dead last nationwide? Who knows, but based on this statistical sample from our site it is entirely probable that Iconic Silver's order take nationwide is substantially smaller than Antimatter Blue's.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-stats-take-rates-after-3k-submissions.15803/

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't have Ford's actual numbers but here is what over 3,000 Bronco6G members are getting. And Iconic Silver is dead last. I believe 3,000 orders here is a good sample size for the overall actual numbers. Is Iconic Silver dead last nationwide? Who knows, but based on this statistical sample from our site it is entirely probable that Iconic Silver's order take nationwide is substantially smaller than Antimatter Blue's.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📈-our-2021-bronco-order-stats-take-rates-after-3k-submissions.15803/
Yeah a whole 2.5% of orders. But whatever. It's silly to think that any car manufacturer would not offer silver in it's line-up. No matter how low the sales are. That's like saying your local bar will stop selling Budweiser just because it doesn't sell as well as all of the other beers they sell.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📈-our-2021-bronco-order-stats-take-rates-after-3k-submissions.15803/
There is a classic mistake in this line of logic. That the rabid, early adopters will display the same purchase habits of those who follow or buy their car on a whim.

Historically this has not been the case by any stretch of the imagination.

Ultimately there are "safe colors" which dealerships can stock and sell to any warm-blooded human who darkens the dealership doorway. This is why dealerships stock over 95% of their cars in white/black/silver. They can sell them to anyone. For those nutjobs (that's us, for those following along at home) who special order their car to their specifications and are willing to wait for their order, they will buy what they want and you only need to allow for a slight variation from the white/black/silver playbook.

Don't forget, the dealership is Ford's customer, not you.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like you;ll get to pick from the 2023 colors anyway. Maybe they will have some even better by then.
It appears that Ford has decided to not go on with the color Antimatter Blue. I am requested that they change your mind on that decision, by email and social media.

I am waiting for my vehicle but due to the fact that I want a body colored hard top, and other options, I will not getting the vehicle until sometime in 2023 as I was told. In the color pallet for 2022 there is no darker metallic blue option. Velocity Blue is the only blue listed.

Another color that would be a nice option would be Atlas Blue which is on the color pallet for the Mustang and pickup line. If you look at the pickup line, you will see that both Antimatter Blue and Atlas Blue are options for the trucks, so why can’t Ford keep it as an option for the Bronco?

I asked them to please reconsider.

I am hoping to get my Badlands, Sasquatch package (Lux package) Bronco in Antimatter Blue even if I have to wait till 2023 to receive it due to the options that I want and I will not compromise for anything other than what I want.

Who else would like AntiMatter Blue (AMB) for the color of their vehicle? Let’s show Ford how popular Antimatter Blue is so that they may change their mind on removing the color from the pallet on the Bronco.
Seems like you'll get to pick from the 2023 colors anyway. Maybe they will have some even better by then.
It appears that Ford has decided to not go on with the color Antimatter Blue. I am requested that they change your mind on that decision, by email and social media.

I am waiting for my vehicle but due to the fact that I want a body colored hard top, and other options, I will not getting the vehicle until sometime in 2023 as I was told. In the color pallet for 2022 there is no darker metallic blue option. Velocity Blue is the only blue listed.

Another color that would be a nice option would be Atlas Blue which is on the color pallet for the Mustang and pickup line. If you look at the pickup line, you will see that both Antimatter Blue and Atlas Blue are options for the trucks, so why can’t Ford keep it as an option for the Bronco?

I am hoping to get my Badlands, Sasquatch package (Lux package) Bronco in Antimatter Blue even if I have to wait till 2023 to receive it due to the options that I want and I will not compromise for anything other than what I want.

Who else would like AntiMatter Blue (AMB) for the color of their vehicle? Let’s show Ford how popular Antimatter Blue is so that they may change their mind on removing the color from the pallet on the Bronco.
Seems like you'll get to pick from the 2023 colors anyway. Maybe they will have some even better by then.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could not agree with you more! I have been arguing this same topic since they have announced the removal of AMB. I am a HUGE dark blue fan and fell in love with the Bronco when I first saw the AMB on it. It makes no sense to me why they didn't just replace lightning blue with the green and call it a day. This would have made A LOT more people happy. With all the supply issues they have been having, why make the situation even worse.

Now like I have states before, if they HAVE to remove AMB, then offer another dark blue color. Having velocity blue as the only blue option is ridiculous!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford removed 3 colors for MY22 and added 2. I guess the Raptor will have a special color (I think we have seen Code Orange in dealer system leaks). They could have kept AMB and Rapid Red and introduced Eruption Green while leaving Hot Pepper Red for later years (since no one asked for that color).

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was the colour I wanted at reveal. The tenders made it look fantastic. Pics on Mike Levine’s twitter looked great. In hindsight, they were obviously staged in perfect light and exposure adjusted because now that I’ve seen it in person, on multiple occasions, SO DARK! not much different than black. Let it die and Ford can try again.
I chose cactus grey from the beginning but the photos almost me me switch. When I saw it in person it just wasn't that impressive.
Sponsored