Sponsored

Do you think Antimatter Blue should be available?

Do you think Antimatter Blue should be available as a color choice for the Bronco?

• Total voters

MedicJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that Ford has decided to not go on with the color Antimatter Blue. I am requested that they change your mind on that decision, by email and social media.

I am waiting for my vehicle but due to the fact that I want a body colored hard top, and other options, I will not getting the vehicle until sometime in 2023 as I was told. In the color pallet for 2022 there is no darker metallic blue option. Velocity Blue is the only blue listed.

Another color that would be a nice option would be Atlas Blue which is on the color pallet for the Mustang and pickup line. If you look at the pickup line, you will see that both Antimatter Blue and Atlas Blue are options for the trucks, so why can’t Ford keep it as an option for the Bronco?

I asked them to please reconsider.

I am hoping to get my Badlands, Sasquatch package (Lux package) Bronco in Antimatter Blue even if I have to wait till 2023 to receive it due to the options that I want and I will not compromise for anything other than what I want.

Who else would like AntiMatter Blue (AMB) for the color of their vehicle? Let’s show Ford how popular Antimatter Blue is so that they may change their mind on removing the color from the pallet on the Bronco.
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It appears that Ford has decided to not go on with the color Antimatter Blue. I am requested that they change your mind on that decision, by email and social media.

I am waiting for my vehicle but due to the fact that I want a body colored hard top, and other options, I will not getting the vehicle until sometime in 2023 as I was told. In the color pallet for 2022 there is no darker metallic blue option. Velocity Blue is the only blue listed.

Another color that would be a nice option would be Atlas Blue which is on the color pallet for the Mustang and pickup line. If you look at the pickup line, you will see that both Antimatter Blue and Atlas Blue are options for the trucks, so why can’t Ford keep it as an option for the Bronco?

I asked them to please reconsider.

I am hoping to get my Badlands, Sasquatch package (Lux package) Bronco in Antimatter Blue even if I have to wait till 2023 to receive it due to the options that I want and I will not compromise for anything other than what I want.

Who else would like AntiMatter Blue (AMB) for the color of their vehicle? Let’s show Ford how popular Antimatter Blue is so that they may change their mind on removing the color from the pallet on the Bronco.
Good luck.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
According to Ford they dropped the least popular or ordered colors. So something had to go. The people spoke.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to Ford they dropped the least popular or ordered colors. So something had to go. The people spoke.
Yeah, but... Rapid Red is more popular across all platforms than Race Red, yet it's being discontinued as well. So, I wouldn't put much stock into what Ford says about paints. My theory is they cut the ones that are more expensive but don't yield enough profit from orders to constitute carrying them forward.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Yeah, but... Rapid Red is more popular across all platforms than Race Red, yet it's being discontinued as well. So, I wouldn't put much stock into what Ford says about paints. My theory is they cut the ones that are more expensive but don't yield enough profit from orders to constitute carrying them forward.
exactly, its more popular than race-red, iconic silver, and I believe white. Its definitely not the bottom 2, and looks 10000 times better than hot-pepper-burnt-orange

Sponsored
OP
OP

MedicJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that you might be right. If you look at the paint offered for the pickups you will see Atlas Blue and Antimatter Blue. Why is it available for them if it was not popular?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
exactly, its more popular than race-red, iconic silver, and I believe white. Its definitely not the bottom 2, and looks 10000 times better than hot-pepper-burnt-orange
But no auto manufacturer will ever not have a basic bright red, white, black or silver in their color choices. They are safe colors that people will buy over and over. They will never cut the safe colors.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB just.. isn't that great in person.

It was the color I ordered first and if it actually looked like it does on B&P, I would probably still have ordered it.

It looks great on an F-150 though.. just doesn't quite work with the Bronco body IMO.

I think Ford knows they can do a better blue.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It was the color I ordered first and if it actually looked like it does on B&P, I would probably still have ordered it.

It looks great on an F-150 though.. just doesn't quite work with the Bronco body IMO.

Which color did you end up choosing?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It does look better on an F-150. AMB needs chrome to work otherwise its just black.

Ford usually only keeps colors like AMB around for one model year. Magma Red, Kodak, and Gem Green are all similar “black” colors and they rotate in and out and only stay for one model year.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which color did you end up choosing?
Cactus Gray. I went for it because it's going to do the best job hiding desert pinstriping. I saw a bunch of Broncos yesterday at an off-roading event here in AZ and sure enough, the cactus gray and the carbonized gray did by far the best job of hiding scratches. No white, but I imagine that one is just as good.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But no auto manufacturer will ever not have a basic bright red, white, black or silver in their color choices. They are safe colors that people will buy over and over. They will never cut the safe colors.
yup, look at Jeep

They'll always have black, red, silver, white. Safe colors that are always around. The rest of the colors can be cut and are revolving.

I don't think AMB is a huge loss. Most of the time its black and I agree it looks better on the F150 than the Bronco. Eruption Green and HPR are good additions that I think will stick around longer than a year.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the sampling here which is geared towards the enthusiast crowd which is more likely to lean towards the more unique colors and expensive trims/options. The real world plebian crowd is going to go heavy on the whites, silvers, grays and blacks like they do any other vehicle.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe their logic is having colors that are only available for a short period and also discontinuing those that don’t get picked as frequently as the others. I was bummed as this was my color as well but actually more than happy to get eruption green.
Sponsored