Sponsored

Do you think Ford will do pre orders/orders for the Warthog?

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I preordered a Badlands but ever since the warthog made is appearance through leaks and stuff, I’m really interested in getting a warthog. So much so I got rid of my genesis g70 and am saving money to put down a good amount. What do you all think?
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was wondering the same. I have a third reservation going into 2022, would love to convert it into a Warthog.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was wondering the same. I have a third reservation going into 2022, would love to convert it into a Warthog.
im just curious. It would be nice because people configure Broncos to their liking, I’d expect the same for the Warthog

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd imagine it being a package type of deal. A la Sasquatch, Tremor etc... Guessing you just order it once it's available to do so, and based on first come first served, and parts availability that would determine when you get it. I'm obviously just speculating based on how things are going with the 2021 Bronco, and other Ford packages.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The warthog might be like other “special” edition ford’s. Dealers get very limited quantities and are able to charge a considerable mark up.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The warthog might be like other “special” edition ford’s. Dealers get very limited quantities and are able to charge a considerable mark up.
That's why I was hoping to convert my reservation to a Warthog. Choose the dealership that offers me the best deal.

devonmarine

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m all in for a warthog at the first indication I can put an order in. Do you think I need to put in a reservation now or wait until warthog is officially announced?

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m all in for a warthog at the first indication I can put an order in. Do you think I need to put in a reservation now or wait until warthog is officially announced?
Good question. I’m not sure but I would assume we could alter if it does come out. I’ve read in other forums that the warthog isn’t going to debut at the same time the Broncos are coming out this summer..

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 for the warthog is still a log way off. Over a year before they even announce it.
Pre-orders will probably be summer of 22.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2023 for the warthog is still a log way off. Over a year before they even announce it.
Pre-orders will probably be summer of 22.
I’ve read multiple sources that say it’s going to be a 2023 model but released in 2022. Meaning that, when it gets announced (we don’t know) that talking about preorders now doesn’t seem too off. Again, I could be wrong, since I ordered my badlands last year and they haven’t even started builds yet.

devonmarine

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I just put a reservation in. I’ll just hold out when the dealership calls me and say I’m waiting for warty. We will see how that goes I guess.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Warthog will be a Ford Performance product and like all other FP products it will be a true allocated vehicle in that a dealership can not order one without an allocation.

I maybe wrong BUT this is how it has always worked. I seriously doubt Ford will allow you to take your Bronco reservation and converted it to a Warthog.

Also, like the Raptor, Focus RS, GT500, GT350s, etc. it will be produced in limited numbers.

I had an allocation for a 2013 Raptor, 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor ... told my dealer I wanted one and they told me when we get an allocation we will call you. For my 2019 Raptor, the dealership called me and told me the regional rep just called them and told them they had 3 Raptors to order and that they had 24 hours to submit the order or they would lose them.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Vehicles released in the fall of 2022 will be a 2023 model.

So in the Fall of 2021, all broncos will be a 2022 model

I’ve read multiple sources that say it’s going to be a 2023 model but released in 2022. Meaning that, when it gets announced (we don’t know) that talking about preorders now doesn’t seem too off. Again, I could be wrong, since I ordered my badlands last year and they haven’t even started builds yet.
Sponsored