Sponsored

Do you think Ford will do pre orders/orders for the Warthog?

devonmarine

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Warthog will be a Ford Performance product and like all other FP products it will be a true allocated vehicle in that a dealership can not order one without an allocation.

I maybe wrong BUT this is how it has always worked. I seriously doubt Ford will allow you to take your Bronco reservation and converted it to a Warthog.

Also, like the Raptor, Focus RS, GT500, GT350s, etc. it will be produced in limited numbers.

I had an allocation for a 2013 Raptor, 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor ... told my dealer I wanted one and they told me when we get an allocation we will call you. For my 2019 Raptor, the dealership called me and told me the regional rep just called them and told them they had 3 Raptors to order and that they had 24 hours to submit the order or they would lose them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Warthog will be a Ford Performance product and like all other FP products it will be a true allocated vehicle in that a dealership can not order one without an allocation.

I maybe wrong BUT this is how it has always worked. I seriously doubt Ford will allow you to take your Bronco reservation and converted it to a Warthog.

Also, like the Raptor, Focus RS, GT500, GT350s, etc. it will be produced in limited numbers.

I had an allocation for a 2013 Raptor, 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor ... told my dealer I wanted one and they told me when we get an allocation we will call you. For my 2019 Raptor, the dealership called me and told me the regional rep just called them and told them they had 3 Raptors to order and that they had 24 hours to submit the order or they would lose them.
I understand what you’re saying, I just think the Warthog needs to come packaged like the raptor or any other FP car without a lot of customization like the Bronco is advertising right now. I guess I’m still confused just because we have no clue about what will be in the warthog. Thanks for that information.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this is it. Which is another reason dealers ran good deals to bump up volume to qualify for allocations for FP products like the Warthog. Might be the case that Granger gets x% more than they would have and is a hot destination for Warthog buyers. Perhaps without ADM??

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agreed. Looks like GRanger will sell over 1000 Broncos. I bet they will get offered 6-10 Warthogs a month. If you truly want one contact them. I bet they have an unofficial warthog wait list.

I am on the wait list my dealer for a GEN3 Raptor and a Warthog.

:)

I think this is it. Which is another reason dealers ran good deals to bump up volume to qualify for allocations for FP products like the Warthog. Might be the case that Granger gets x% more than they would have and is a hot destination for Warthog buyers. Perhaps without ADM??

Last edited:

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably and its going to be just as annoying

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Raptor options are very limited. They come very equipped. I think the warthog will be the same.

I understand what you’re saying, I just think the Warthog needs to come packaged like the raptor or any other FP car without a lot of customization like the Bronco is advertising right now. I guess I’m still confused just because we have no clue about what will be in the warthog. Thanks for that information.

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Raptor options are very limited. They come very equipped. I think the warthog will be the same.
This is true. How did you get your dealer to put you on an unofficial list?

OP
OP
rivasrubicon

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I buy a lot of cars from them and I send my salesman gourmet chocolate every Xmas and I am not joking. His family loves it.
Haha, you’re a good man! I need to do the same lol

Sponsored

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With the supply chain issues they are having with the regular bronco, I'd be shocked if they brought the warthog out next year. Would think still be a 2023my but who knows

RXV_POOR

Base
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm holding off on a Bronco and waiting for the Warthog. I want to ride out of the dealership with 37's and a warranty.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your Bronco reservation will not convert to a Warthog. Warthog will have very limited allocation to dealers, look at Raptor, GT500 and GT350 to see how these performance vehicles are handled. Expect to pay huge markup to get one.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed. Looks like GRanger will sell over 1000 Broncos. I bet they will get offered 6-10 Warthogs a month. If you truly want one contact them. I bet they have an unofficial warthog wait list.

I am on the wait list my dealer for a GEN3 Raptor and a Warthog.

:)
Have you heard anything regarding allocation or ordering gen3 raptor? I’m not having much luck.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have not heard of anything. I think by June-July, the order guide will be released and if history repeats itself ... order banks will open in August for the 2021 Gen3 Raptor

I will let you know when my dealer tells me.

Have you heard anything regarding allocation or ordering gen3 raptor? I’m not having much luck.
Sponsored