Sponsored

Do your self a favor now if your bronco has not been shipped. Get it in email that price is msrp. If they don’t agree call ford and move your order.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're kidding, right? It's called doing business. Every contract should be in writing and neither side should feel offended when requesting such. If someone gets offended when you ask for something in writing it is because they were probably going to try and take advantage of you.
Was just suggesting people not assume the worst. No need to be rude.
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet Tennessee is selling at invoice. I have that confirmed more than once in my emails.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the heads up - my build is supposedly this month. Just sent my dealer an email to confirm what they told me when I placed the order - before I could ask - I was told they don't mark up the deal. Small town dealer.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I simply asked my dealer via e-mail to confirm that my pricing will not go over MSRP. Same day he nicely returned the e-mail confirming that they will not be going over MSRP on my Bronco. Easy Peasy.

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I simply asked my dealer via e-mail to confirm that my pricing will not go over MSRP. Same day he nicely returned the e-mail confirming that they will not be going over MSRP on my Bronco. Easy Peasy.
Is getting them to write in an email they will only be charging MSRP enough to protect from ADM?

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is getting them to write in an email they will only be charging MSRP enough to protect from ADM?
Wait...you guys have dealers that respond?

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It all depends on the state where the purchase contract will be executed.

IMHO, the first thing anyone should do is find a reputable dealer. If you want something "in writing" that is enforceable, you need to understand contract law in the appropriate state. If you aren't comfortable, you might want to spend a little $$ and have a lawyer advise exactly what is needed to have a valid, enforceable contract that guaranties a purchase price.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is. Kind of hard to go back on something they put in writing. Truth be told, however, I have a very good relationship with this dealer. Over the years I have purchased 3 cars from them and always service with them as well, so I don't think they will take back something they put in writing for me. I consider them to be very reputable and honest.

OP
OP

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Be careful folks, if you have a good dealer, you might offend their integrity if you are too righteous about the whole pricing thing and then you might have caused yourself a problem where there wasn't one initially.
Well let me decide….🤔 do I offend thier integrity or pay $10k over msrp or not get my bronco at all. That’s a tough one? Sorry but playing nice is over after seeing all the shenanigans from stealerships.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
All these replies from dealers sound good and I'm a handshake kind of guy. I don't think that's good enough anymore in todays atmosphere. E-mails from a salesperson, may not be the same as from their finance/legal department. Anything that needs to bring in lawyers to get results will be a loss for most people. Is their a standard form the the dealers can printout? I heard "purchase agreement" signed by both parties. Anybody know for sure?
Sponsored