Sponsored

Does a code 99 receive a order confirmation email?

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After searching, I couldn’t locate an answer.. Does a code 99 receive a order confirmation email after you convert?
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably already know this but a code 99 means you're waiting for a my22. You won't be hearing anything from your dealer until it's time to order a '22. Just sit back and relax. Wait for the reviews. Anxiously wait for the new colors and options to be officially announced. Continue to save up a dp and don't be too envious of the my21 crowd. They won't have green mansquatches or rubberized backing on rear seats or multiple top options.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After searching, I couldn’t locate an answer.. Does a code 99 receive a order confirmation email after you convert?
Tell us what you built, and maybe we can tell you for sure that something is 99'ing it.

Black Modular Hard top is one killer for example.

OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe I'm a code 19. Though the sheet i signed was a 99 but that was only to verify that it was my build prior to them converting to a 19 or so I'm told. I did get the email from Ford stating that it was converted. My take on weather I made allocation or not, since my salesman won't answer me is that I'll find out some time this month when that email was promised to arrive. If I'm a 22, I will consider mansquatch and possibly other colors....
Trying to play it cool here.....😆🤣

OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell us what you built, and maybe we can tell you for sure that something is 99'ing it.

Black Modular Hard top is one killer for example.
7/17ish reservation, 2 door black, Black diamond, manual, MIC with........tow package.......pretty simple with the exception of the tow package which I'm not gonna pull because of the moving target idea. I did opt for the headliner as my salesman suggested it might streamline things. Who's to know?

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe I'm a code 19. Though the sheet i signed was a 99 but that was only to verify that it was my build prior to them converting to a 19 or so I'm told. I did get the email from Ford stating that it was converted. My take on weather I made allocation or not, since my salesman won't answer me is that I'll find out some time this month when that email was promised to arrive. If I'm a 22, I will consider mansquatch and possibly other colors....
Trying to play it cool here.....😆🤣
I got nothing when I converted to an order.......

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To answer the question you asked:

If memory serves me, a Code 99 does not receive an email.

That said, not everyone receives an email with any code anyway (system bug, spam folder, dealer has to check a box when they submit, etc).

Basically, if you receive an email you know it was converted to a 10-19, if you don’t receive an email you don’t know anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To answer the question you asked:

If memory serves me, a Code 99 does not receive an email.

That said, not everyone receives an email with any code anyway (system bug, spam folder, dealer has to check a box when they submit, etc).

Basically, if you receive an email you know it was converted to a 10-19, if you don’t receive an email you don’t know anything.
That's a little more comforting 😄. I appreciate it, thank you.

OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same boat. 7/22 reservation. 1/20 Order. Wild trak, Lux, Leather, Tow, MIC, 2.7L, 4-Door.

For some reason, my dealer put priority code 99 on my written order (hand wrote it in). I didn't even know that until last month.

Why wouldn't Ford communicate with us in May like everyone else? I don't recall any communication stating that everyone else would be informed of their schedule except for guys with priority code 99.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You probably already know this but a code 99 means you're waiting for a my22. You won't be hearing anything from your dealer until it's time to order a '22. Just sit back and relax. Wait for the reviews. Anxiously wait for the new colors and options to be officially announced. Continue to save up a dp and don't be too envious of the my21 crowd. They won't have green mansquatches or rubberized backing on rear seats or multiple top options.
Mine is a code 99 and I did not receive an email. I did however contact my dealer (Granger Ford) just to confirm everything was good just for peace of mind.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The answer is: Nomaybeyes

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Priority 99s are not full orders..they are on hold. So why would Ford (or for that matter even be able to) send you an estimated build date for a vehicle in their system that dictates they should not build it.

99 = do not build = no build estimate = no email.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is a code 99 and I did not receive an email. I did however contact my dealer (Granger Ford) just to confirm everything was good just for peace of mind.
I didn't get an email either. My reservation is thru Stephen's

OP
OP
Butzy

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you.
Sponsored