Sponsored

Does a "Your 2023 Bronco Raptor™ Order." email mean anything?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trying to ensure that dealer is being straight with me on this with their allocation...

They confirmed they put in order to my specs. And I received email the order confirmation from Ford. But with reading up on ordering and order banks being closed, I'm unsure. Is it possible dealer could do get the order in and accepted by Ford without having an open allocation to order against? Does it just mean I'm in line and could still be a long wait if dealer doesn't have allocation?

Ford Bronco Does a "Your 2023 Bronco Raptor™ Order." email mean anything? RaptorOrderConf.JPG
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No. Anyone can do this and request any dealer. It has nothing to do with that dealer having/getting an allocation. They may or may not have one now. Those are given based on sales volume and regional factors. There are posts around that explain formula's used. We've got a long wait...

A deposit and signed contract would be the next step and that doesn't even guarantee you a vehicle, that the dealer has an allocation, nor agreement from Ford to build it even if dealer has allocation.

I'd like to know/don't know when dealers will get allocations next. Folks?

Order banks are reported to open on March 27 for dealers to place their orders against allocations.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Raptor order approved by Ford but dealer made a mistake and didn’t have the allocation for the Raptor so I was kicked back to a 2 dr BadSas. Bottom line, if the dealer don’t have the allocation for it, you won’t get it. Even though it is accepted by Ford. I was told the system will accept the order from the dealer but it won’t get built without the allocation for it

Ford Bronco Does a "Your 2023 Bronco Raptor™ Order." email mean anything? 17C493FC-8BA5-4BFD-9CC8-2EA250D4E1C7

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks all. Guess I settle in and wait and try to be patient. will go back to tracking my Badlands with it's Thursday blend date.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got that email last March, and again in November. It means nothing.
Sponsored